Samsung Moment CL14 update is here

rma8257

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
This is old news. This is the CL14 update that sprint stores began installing for customers in January. It was released as a stand alone flash tool for consumers to install them selves on the 20th of February. Please change the name of your post as to not get anyones hopes for 2.1 up.

c3PreO

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
This is old news. This is the CL14 update that sprint stores began installing for customers in January. It was released as a stand alone flash tool for consumers to install them selves on the 20th of February. Please change the name of your post as to not get anyones hopes for 2.1 up.

Are you saying the new Sprint Moments sold TODAY by Sprint stores, Radio Shack, Best Buy etc all have the CL14 update already done? Or does the owner have to perform the CL14 update after purchase?

Jedi Neo

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
Are you saying the new Sprint Moments sold TODAY by Sprint stores, Radio Shack, Best Buy etc all have the CL14 update already done? Or does the owner have to perform the CL14 update after purchase?

Yes, they should be. I just received mine from wirefly.com today and it was already loaded with the CL14 updated.

arwild01

Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I received my Moment directly from Sprint on 2/22 and it also came with CL14 already installed.

FYI, I registed my phone with samsung and after inputting the serial number they told it was manufactored on 2/9. So phones made at least since then will definately have it.

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
I updated my phone yesterday but forgot to write down what apps I downloaded.....lol I'm missing some but I figured that they must have been important if I can't remember what they were :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae