Moment can't find music

Sirike

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I have a new Moment and a Windows XP computer. I plugged in the moment via USB, mounted the SD card and started copying my music to the drive. After about 400 files, I turned off mass storage and checked the music. The moment could only find 15 songs.

My son has a Hero and has the same problem. What are we doing wrong?

whats_tour2

Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
^ try that. also had the same problem, restarting my phone helped for me.

Not trying to jack your thread, but im still having same problem with the ringtones though. I've trying creating "ringer" "ringtone" folder but it didn't work. so if any experts want to chime in, it would be great.

Decerto

Mar 14, 2010
Visit site
^ try that. also had the same problem, restarting my phone helped for me.

Not trying to jack your thread, but im still having same problem with the ringtones though. I've trying creating "ringer" "ringtone" folder but it didn't work. so if any experts want to chime in, it would be great.

You have to create the "ringtone" folder in "sdcard/media/audio/". I believe the facebook app creates a notification folder in there, so if you already have that app, then you have the notification folder, you just need to create your ringtone folder. Just drop your files into that directory you make and they should show right up. Just make sure to unmount your sdcard from your computer first.

Sirike

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I have downloaded thousands of songs but the moment only finds 10. When I conect to my computer I can see them and play them on the computer. ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEAS?

fatsack

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
what format is you music in?

on my moment on my sd card i have the folders set up like this. each one of these are in each other.
on the sd card make a media folder.. inside it make a audio folder... inside that one make a music folder and put your music in there..

also inside the audio folder you can also add a notifications folder and a alarms folder and you can put music or rintones in there also and they will show up as alarms or notification sounds

media/audio/music