Q before I get my Moment on ;)

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know what ARM this phone runs on.. as well as, Do you have Flash Player 10 available on the market for this Droid. Thanks much apreciated :)

Lokifish

Banned
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
If you have the option, get a different phone. No, seriously, get a different phone. I have a stack of dead/dying moment's in the shop with bad digitizers, flex cables and radios. This doesn't even include the ones that have random reboot issues, lock ups. There's also the lack of deving being done on this device, mainly because it's a major pain in the a**, so custom roms and kernels are very few. I see more moments than any other phone come in with issues. I'm not saying that you may get a gem moment but they are rare.

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the input :) Im getin it for free so ima screw around with it and see if I can root it and go from there. Thank you for your time btw and feel free to send some broken cells this way, LMAO!

dolla_bill

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
looking into a moment for the misses simply because she wants a keyboard and we currently have no need for 4, does anyone have any love for this phone ?

fivegear

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Bugs, bugs and more bugs. Lots of software issues. Mine would go into airplane mode at random, freeze ups weren't uncommon. Odd battery life behavior. Other issues that I can't remember the details on. For all it's downfalls I still didn't hate the Moment, it was my first Android phone and in all fairness didn't really have any issues for the first year or so of its life.