Does anyone know what ARM this phone runs on.. as well as, Do you have Flash Player 10 available on the market for this Droid. Thanks much apreciated
    05-20-2011 05:06 PM
    If you have the option, get a different phone. No, seriously, get a different phone. I have a stack of dead/dying moment's in the shop with bad digitizers, flex cables and radios. This doesn't even include the ones that have random reboot issues, lock ups. There's also the lack of deving being done on this device, mainly because it's a major pain in the a**, so custom roms and kernels are very few. I see more moments than any other phone come in with issues. I'm not saying that you may get a gem moment but they are rare.
    05-20-2011 10:56 PM
    Thanks for the input Im getin it for free so ima screw around with it and see if I can root it and go from there. Thank you for your time btw and feel free to send some broken cells this way, LMAO!
    05-21-2011 10:44 AM
    It's got ARM11 which is 2 architectures behind the current one one (A9)
    05-25-2011 10:06 PM
    Free is to much to pay for the Moment...
    06-12-2011 05:30 PM
    looking into a moment for the misses simply because she wants a keyboard and we currently have no need for 4, does anyone have any love for this phone ?
    09-12-2011 11:52 PM
    I don't think it's possible to love the moment. The only thing I loves about it was getting rid of it.
    09-13-2011 06:34 AM
    looking into a moment for the misses simply because she wants a keyboard and we currently have no need for 4, does anyone have any love for this phone ?
    Get a shift if she needs a keyboard. Stay far far away from the moment.
    09-27-2011 08:21 PM
    any aprticular reason why the moment is so disliked ?
    10-04-2011 10:38 PM
    Bugs, bugs and more bugs. Lots of software issues. Mine would go into airplane mode at random, freeze ups weren't uncommon. Odd battery life behavior. Other issues that I can't remember the details on. For all it's downfalls I still didn't hate the Moment, it was my first Android phone and in all fairness didn't really have any issues for the first year or so of its life.
    12-05-2011 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD