Failing everytime

DuStU

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Every place I have tried at my transaction has failed. I called bank of America and Samsung pay and they said the card is properly setup. I hope this gets worked out because I have no idea what is causing this failure.

Posted via the Android Central App

bplink95

May 25, 2014
Visit site
Works every time for me. I use it q minimum of 3 times a day. I think it may be user error. Watch a video on it and make sure you're doing it correctly.

Mitoman5

Jul 18, 2010
Visit site
I've had failures as well but I think user error. Haven't had much chance to use it honestly.

DuStU

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I have tried like 20 times now I put it near the card slot it vibrates then the computer says card error. I am doing it exactly like the video and the multiple machines I have tried it at is picking it up they are just saying card error.

supert1020

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I've never had a problem. It's works at many different places.

Last edited:

DanPLC

May 25, 2011
Visit site
The only errors I've received are when I use it on NFC terminals. So when I come across an NFC terminal, I try to keep it away from the NFC pad and hold it straight over the magnetic strip, since that always seems to work.

unalloyedcube

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I have tried like 20 times now I put it near the card slot it vibrates then the computer says card error. I am doing it exactly like the video and the multiple machines I have tried it at is picking it up they are just saying card error.

When you say "slot" you are not talking about the slot where the chip and pin cards go right? Just making sure.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae