Used Samsung Pay...works like a dream

ConceptVBS

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys,

Just like many of you, I'm in the Samsung Pay beta program. I've been thoroughly impressed with this feature that I thought was a gimmick at first, but it has seriously changed my payment behavior. I'm usually not a shopper, but for the sake of science, I've been going on a shopping spree ... buying junk food. :) Like many, I've gotten many complimenting comments. Best one was "what kind of app are you using?". Me.. "what? no, its not an app. Its Samsung Pay." *puts sunglasses on and walks away*. lol

All the places that I've been to Chick Fil -a, McDonalds, Panda Express, Panera Bread. etc have all worked flawlessly. I'm still not used to how quickly the terminals processes the payment. Next I'm going to check the mom and pop stores/restaurants to see if that works.

And reading the forums, I'm going to try out the drivers license method when using the fuel pump.

I'm really excited for this technology and hopeful that mobile payment will finally be adopted in mass thank to this.

Thanks for reading and have a great day guys!

r56mcs

Aug 30, 2015
Visit site
Pizza hut has their card readers conveniently attached on their computer monitor. I touched it with my phone and the girl was fascinated by what had just happened. I had to sign.

Kohls cashier was confused and didn't know what to do. But eventually he was enlightened. No signature.

At Target it worked without glitch. No signature.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze