11-29-2015 01:00 AM
501 ... 1314151617 ...
tools
    Success! The cashier looked at me funny. She asked what I was doing? I told her about Samsung Pay. She proceeded to tell me she has never heard of it because she only uses Galaxy's. I just smiled and told her to have a nice day. SMH

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...80b11dc1c5.jpg
    Nice!
    jboogie1289 likes this.
    09-28-2015 06:20 PM
    If you have "Samsung apps" disabled, enable it. I was having the same issue
    Do you mean Galaxy apps? don't see samsung apps in my app list or disabled list. Galaxy apps is active. Still no success.
    09-28-2015 06:24 PM
    Do you mean Galaxy apps? don't see samsung apps in my app list or disabled list. Galaxy apps is active. Still no success.
    Have you disabled any of the sync adapters, etc? If it won't connect, you should call Samsung Pay.
    09-28-2015 06:27 PM
    Have you disabled any of the sync adapters, etc? If it won't connect, you should call Samsung Pay.
    No all those are enabled. I may just try to reset my phone to factory settings and see where that takes me.
    09-28-2015 06:34 PM
    No all those are enabled. I may just try to reset my phone to factory settings and see where that takes me.
    I would call Samsung Pay before doing that. The number is in the more section of the app under help, I think it was. If you can't find it, let me know, it is in my contacts.
    09-28-2015 06:39 PM
    Yes, sorry. Galaxy Apps. Try to clear the cache, uninstalled the app then install it again. If that doesn't work, I would call Sammy. Don't reset your phone. That's 2 much work and it might not cure your issue
    09-28-2015 07:05 PM
    I already filed a complaint with the FCC. Friday I received a call from Verizon Executive Office stating that someone would be calling me today (Monday)as he was out of the office on Friday.

It is 12:30 9/28/15 and waiting to see if I hear from this Verizon Rep.

Will post the results if I get the call.

Posted using my Verizon crippled Note 5.
    Update. It is after 5pm. No call from Verizon. I did not expect them to contact me. The administration person that called me Friday probably recorded that as making contact and reported that to the FCC. So much for Verizon customer care. It is non existent.

But what do you expect from a CEO that doesn't give a darn if customers leave. And has said so in public.

UPDATE:
    09/29/2015 2PM PT. Received another call from Verizon Exec office. Was told that they were working on a reply to the FCC and will send me a copy once it is completed and has gone through their legal department. Not holding my breath for a positive outcome.
    Everyone needs to file an FCC complaint so as to get Verizon''s attention. They have to provide written response to FCC and the person that filed the complaint. They waste our time as we wait to hear from them so let's waste their time in having to respond.

09-28-2015 07:24 PM
    Update. It is after 5pm. No call from Verizon. I did not expect them to contact me. The administration person that called me Friday probably recorded that as making contact and reported that to the FCC. So much for Verizon customer care. It is non existent.

But what do you expect from a CEO that doesn't give a darn if customers leave. And has said so in public.

I would keep reporting the no contact to the FCC. Take good noted of who you talked to and what they told you.
    09-28-2015 07:27 PM
    Worked this afternoon but went to use it for the first time tonight and after I enter my fingerprint it says it's "unable to complete your payment. Try again Later." WTF kinda message is that!

Between the initial intro offer not working and my being emailed incorrect information, then coming here finding that it does indeed work, I logged back in got my free gift and now this fail, I'm beginning to understand why people make snarky remarks about Samsung. Can't they ever just get it right....

Hopefully this crap will work in the morning.
    09-28-2015 09:23 PM
    Worked this afternoon but went to use it for the first time tonight and after I enter my fingerprint it says it's "unable to complete your payment. Try again Later." WTF kinda message is that!

Between the initial intro offer not working and my being emailed incorrect information, then coming here finding that it does indeed work, I logged back in got my free gift and now this fail, I'm beginning to understand why people make snarky remarks about Samsung. Can't they ever just get it right....

Hopefully this crap will work in the morning.
    It's working for everyone else. Some cards don't register immediately. I had to wait for a confirmation email from Amex
    09-28-2015 09:48 PM
    Lots of people have been tweeting Wells today and I actually got a reply from them:

"We're always exploring how to improve customers' mobile experiences. We'll let you know when we add new mobile wallets."

Well okay. Guess we'll wait. Not sure why these agreements weren't already in place but whatever, at least Amex works.
    jboogie1289 likes this.
    09-28-2015 11:14 PM
    Lots of people have been tweeting Wells today and I actually got a reply from them:

"We're always exploring how to improve customers' mobile experiences. We'll let you know when we add new mobile wallets."

Well okay. Guess we'll wait. Not sure why these agreements weren't already in place but whatever, at least Amex works.
    I think the banks that aren't supported at the moment are vested in other mobile payment methods
    jcp007 likes this.
    09-28-2015 11:30 PM
    Success! The cashier looked at me funny. She asked what I was doing? I told her about Samsung Pay. She proceeded to tell me she has never heard of it because she only uses Galaxy's. I just smiled and told her to have a nice day. SMH

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09...80b11dc1c5.jpg
    Rolf #facepalm

Sent using my gorgeous Korean Phone and its clicky stick...
    09-28-2015 11:30 PM
    Anyone try with the Bluebird Am Ex card yet? Tried to register it and told me not supported yet but regular Am Ex cards are. In case anyone is wondering Bluebird Am Ex is their reloadable debit card thing with walmart.
    09-29-2015 04:47 AM
    Woke up to this on Samsung Pay

Posted from my Note 5 via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Samsung pay officially released!!-685.jpg  
    09-29-2015 06:58 AM
    Woke up to this on Samsung Pay

Posted from my Note 5 via the Android Central App
    That's always been the case. They just put it in writing
    09-29-2015 07:06 AM
    I just opened a Bank of America checking yesterday! It was comparable to what I had with my credit union but, who knows when my credit union would work with Samsung pay. Crazy to open a new acct with a bank JUST to be able to use Samsung pay, huh? This is definitely a smart move on BOA, CIti, and US Bank part....the other big banks need to just get onboard!!
    r56mcs and planoman like this.
    09-29-2015 07:10 AM
    I just opened a Bank of America checking yesterday! It was comparable to what I had with my credit union but, who knows when my credit union would work with Samsung pay. Crazy to open a new acct with a bank JUST to be able to use Samsung pay, huh? This is definitely a smart move on BOA, CIti, and US Bank part....the other big banks need to just get onboard!!
    I honestly think that's the plan! The amount of banks are limited on purpose to get people to sign up for one of the participating banks. BOFA is my primary account, so I have no problem with samsung pay. I think after the promotion ends, a lot more bank will be added. Think about it.... if samsung was running the promotion with a lot more banks listed, they would run out of supplies to give away fast!! It's all part of their marketing.

Posted via the Android Central App
    09-29-2015 09:30 AM
    I honestly think that's the plan! The amount of banks are limited on purpose to get people to sign up for one of the participating banks. BOFA is my primary account, so I have no problem with samsung pay. I think after the promotion ends, a lot more bank will be added. Think about it.... if samsung was running the promotion with a lot more banks listed, they would run out of supplies to give away fast!! It's all part of their marketing.

Posted via the Android Central App
    "if samsung was running the promotion with a lot more banks listed," .....Then A LOT MORE Note 5 and S6 Edge + owners would be happy . I'M one of them and I'm NOT happy. I want to use Samsung Pay.
    Mariah Richardson likes this.
    09-29-2015 09:47 AM
    I would call Samsung Pay before doing that. The number is in the more section of the app under help, I think it was. If you can't find it, let me know, it is in my contacts.
    Attempted to call Samsung Pay help last night, but was on hold for about 30 minutes, before i gave up...figured it was busy since it was the 1st day. Saw on another topic forum, that decrypting the phone helps...so gave it a try and it worked. idk why, but glad i can use Samsung Pay now.
    r56mcs likes this.
    09-29-2015 10:51 AM
    What a bunch of bs!!!!!!!!!!! Wont take my 2 major bank cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-29-2015 10:55 AM
    I would write to your bank and ask them to join.
    20blks likes this.
    09-29-2015 11:08 AM
    I just used Samsung Pay at 7-11. Worked great!
    Tried Android pay but it didn't work and the clerk sez, oh our card reader is old technology.
    Then I pulled up Samsung Pay and Boom! it just works. The clerk was amazed and asked about how I did it.
    I went on about explaining that it's Samsung Pay, then I hear from a girl behind me in line that sez, "oh you can do that with an iPhone". I turn around and look at her with a smile and say, oh no you can't.
    09-29-2015 12:14 PM
    I just used Samsung Pay at 7-11. Worked great!
    Tried Android pay but it didn't work and the clerk sez, oh our card reader is old technology.
    Then I pulled up Samsung Pay and Boom! it just works. The clerk was amazed and asked about how I did it.
    I went on about explaining that it's Samsung Pay, then I hear from a girl behind me in line that sez, "oh you can do that with an iPhone". I turn around and look at her with a smile and say, oh no you can't.
    Awesome! You shoulda said, try it and watched her iFail! Lol

Sent from Da Beast, AKA, The classy white, Galaxy Note 5
    09-29-2015 12:27 PM
    Awesome! You shoulda said, try it and watched her iFail! Lol

Sent from Da Beast, AKA, The classy white, Galaxy Note 5
    Exactly!
    jboogie1289 likes this.
    09-29-2015 01:35 PM
501 ... 1314151617 ...