Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Last edited:

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
But it is the White one. Weren't the problem ones at BB the black ones? It has the model number listed at

http://www.samsung.com/us/samsung-pay/activation/terms-and-conditions/

Also people activating, the TOS specifically says this is only open to people on APPROVED carriers. So those on Verizon that sideloaded the apk.. Probably a no go.

Says I can't even choose the color of my gift on the TOS...wow, so I can only get white?
Hopefully these come back in stock before November 15

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Re: Samsung Pay Working with Verizon Note 5!

I already filed a complaint with the FCC. Friday I received a call from Verizon Executive Office stating that someone would be calling me today (Monday)as he was out of the office on Friday.

It is 12:30 9/28/15 and waiting to see if I hear from this Verizon Rep.

Will post the results if I get the call.

Posted using my Verizon crippled Note 5.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung Pay Working with Verizon Note 5!

I already filed a complaint with the FCC. Friday I received a call from Verizon Executive Office stating that someone would be calling me today (Monday)as he was out of the office on Friday.

It is 12:30 9/28/15 and waiting to see if I hear from this Verizon Rep.

Will post the results if I get the call.

Posted using my Verizon crippled Note 5.

I knew someone would end up doing that..

pdqgp

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
The free gift with activation kinda sucks when about 80% of us can get cards activated. But then i guess samsung doesnt want to go broke on free gifts lol

Sent using my gorgeous Korean Phone and its clicky stick...

Got mine to work!

Last edited:

zero157h7

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: With Verizon? Want Samsung Pay?

Alright Verizon people. I'm not trying to pimp my Twitter account but I might have made some comments on another Android blog's post about Samsung pay and I might have gotten a meaningless response on Twitter from Verizon. I know that there is no power in that account but maybe if we make a little more noise we can make them reconsider. So what am I recommending? If you haven't already, say something @Verizon on Twitter. If you want to jump in on my comments my twitter account is https://twitter.com/blakemitchell. Do a reply on one of my comments that already has Verizon in the conversation or reply to Verizon's response to me that is located here: https://twitter.com/VZWSupport/status/648536395347324932.

Anyway, this really ticks me off and like I said in my Tweet, it makes me want to investigate moving my company off. It's not a decision that I can make on my own but it is certainly one that I can influence greatly.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
They are aware and told me via email that they are pulling it down for a couple weeks. We should be able to get the gift in a couple weeks.

It is working now. They told you wrong. I spoke with a supervisor at Samsung Pay and they escalated it and got it working in the app. The offer is only for two weeks.

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Got my wallet case ordered for free, and my wife got her wireless charger too! Yay! Piece of cake! Thanks Sammy!

Posted via the Android Central App

Fr0gburp3r

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Says I can't even choose the color of my gift on the TOS...wow, so I can only get white?
Hopefully these come back in stock before November 15
I didn't get a choice either. My order just says white or black sapphire. Hopefully they send a white because my Note 5 is white and I got a black one already. I could use this 2nd one for my office.

87ef8b976b73f8721e00b49d41687bc2.jpg

Jay G63

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
My banks aren't part of the program yet so couldn't add either card. I'm sure the freebies will all be gone by the time in actually able to do this. You would think as long as this has been samsungs project they could of had all the ducks in a row before launch day.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
My banks aren't part of the program yet so couldn't add either card. I'm sure the freebies will all be gone by the time in actually able to do this. You would think as long as this has been samsungs project they could of had all the ducks in a row before launch day.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

They weren't going to add more until after launch.

You could always go get a pre-paid debit card from a participating bank and it should work, keep some money on it and use it until your bank is available and also get the gift.

calicocat2010

Jun 22, 2013
Visit site
Someone on one of the new Samsung Pay articles was able to get their Target Red Card for Debit Card to work. I can't get my Target Red Card for Credit Card to work though. Anyone able to achieve this? Inputting in the numbers manually doesn't work as there aren't enough numbers in the first place.

eandalis

Sep 28, 2015
Visit site
I am also getting a Connection error: 'Failed to connect to server. Try again later.' Have been trying to add an Amex all day. Cleared Cache on Samsung Pay Framework and Samsung Pay App...Uninstalled and Installed multiple times and restarted phone to no avail. Any suggestions?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463