10-25-2017 05:34 PM
1,203 ... 2223242526 ...
tools
    For me, it has worked at Kroger, Sam's Club and CVS. It didn't work at TJ Maxx or Dollar Tree.
    12-22-2015 02:50 PM
    Didn't work for me at DSW but pretty much everywhere else was fine.
    12-22-2015 02:57 PM
    At best buy you have to put it by the nfc part for it to work... by the swipe I got a card read error and then went to the nfc location and went right through.

Posted via the Android Central App
    I've had that issue and I gave it a second attempt which was successful.
    12-22-2015 03:49 PM
    It has worked everywhere I've tried it.
    Costco
    Jersey Mike's Subs
    Best Buy
    Target
    Home Depot
    Lowes
    Mc D
    And assorted Mom and Pop stores
    12-22-2015 04:03 PM
    Tried it again at Walmart this morning and it was declined. I think Walmart is intentionally blocking Samsung Pay because it worked since launch with no problems and now any time I try to use it at Walmart it is declined.
    Jpeezy33 likes this.
    12-23-2015 05:04 AM
    It didnt work for me at the Jack in the Box drive through terminal but i assumed that was my error. Worked perfectly at my local Circle K which has the oldest card reader ive seen. The dont even accept debit transactions there anymore and Samsung Pay still worked( as credit of course)

I'll be trying jack in the box again.

looking forward to a $50 gift card to use it again.
    12-23-2015 08:25 AM
    Used yesterday morning at 7-11 successfully but last night and this morning failed.
    12-23-2015 08:31 AM
    Used yesterday morning at 7-11 successfully but last night and this morning failed.
    Hey did u get card read error at 711? I know I had that a couple times yesterday and it appeared it took longer than usual for it to read the signal.

12-23-2015 12:57 PM
    Guys wondering if I'm not mistaken in the beginning we didn't get the check mark when the transaction was accepted but I have been noticing that there is a check mark now and I get a beep as well now that beep may be the cc reader.

12-23-2015 12:59 PM
    Hey did u get card read error at 711? I know I had that a couple times yesterday and it appeared it took longer than usual for it to read the signal.

Yep tried twice each time until it said hand card to cashier.
    12-23-2015 02:00 PM

As credit?
    12-23-2015 02:06 PM
    Yep tried twice each time until it said hand card to cashier.
    Yea that also happened to me as well. I tried to run it as devit to see if their system may have changed but it didnt. So i told cashier to cancel transaction and did it again as credit of course. That whole 711 issue is strictly their system I do not know why. But make sure u do credit and not debit.

12-23-2015 02:26 PM
    As credit?
    It was a card read error. Has worked flawlessly up till then. Never got to the option to choose credit. But I do know to run it as credit. Stop on a regular basis so I'll try it again soon.
    12-23-2015 02:29 PM
    Guys wondering if I'm not mistaken in the beginning we didn't get the check mark when the transaction was accepted but I have been noticing that there is a check mark now and I get a beep as well now that beep may be the cc reader.

The check mark is shown when NFC is used instead of MST.
    damink23 likes this.
    12-23-2015 04:45 PM
    I was thinking the same thing.. Would the phone know if a mst transaction actually just occured? I'm thinking no. It would however know a nfc just took place because it is a two way communication. Or am I thinking of this wrong?
    12-23-2015 04:58 PM
    I never use NFC and I get the check mark. I tried nfc twice and it said removed it prematurely granted I never did move it.

12-23-2015 05:49 PM
    That's why I said it may be only certain stores. If you read some of my other post I had it work for a long time then all of a sudden it didn't work at walmart also some other peole Samething. If they say it then they say it
    But the thing is regardless if it is true or not I posted what was told to me. I didn't say that I would not keep trying.

Keep trying, I just used it today in an AR Walmart without any problems. I've used it in about 21 different types of stores and I've only had an error at H&M (once) and Dollar Tree (once).
    12-23-2015 07:37 PM
    i have not had it fail on me yet.. i have used it everywhere i have went and still it is working without issue..
    12-23-2015 09:27 PM
    My most recent Samsung Pay transaction, at Jersey Mike's with an AMEX card, had no check mark or beep or confirming message almost immediately afterwards; I knew it went through because the cashier got an approval. Also, it took a bit longer than usual to post to my account, but eventually it showed up.
    12-23-2015 11:34 PM
    Still can't get samsung pay to work at all - I'm going to delete and reinstall the app and see if that fixes the problem
    12-23-2015 11:44 PM
    Still can't get samsung pay to work at all - I'm going to delete and reinstall the app and see if that fixes the problem
    Private message me with email

12-24-2015 03:03 AM
    So went to Walmart and it worked finally granted it was not the same cc reader as I previously failed on b4, and this is the first time I have been there since redoing the app so who knows what is going on. But just glad it's working again.

12-24-2015 04:43 AM
    Hey try this, this was sent to me by samsung support.

1.)Turn off your device until the screen goes blank

2.)Hold the home, vol UP, and power buttons ALL AT THE SAME TIME and release the buttons when you see the green Android or a recovery screen

3.)In the recovery screen use the vol DOWN key to navigate to wipe cache partition (DO NOT GO TO WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET) and select it by tapping the power button

4.)You should be redirected to reboot device or reboot system now, tap the power button to do this

* * If these steps fail call*844-726-7297

This is not a factory reset just cleaning out cache. You can also go to application manager find samsung pay framework, force stop, manage then clean cache. Then reinstall

12-24-2015 04:48 AM
    Declined at 7-Eleven. Ran it with the physical card that samsung pay uses and all went well.

12-24-2015 06:44 AM
    Hey try this, this was sent to me by samsung support.

1.)Turn off your device until the screen goes blank

2.)Hold the home, vol UP, and power buttons ALL AT THE SAME TIME and release the buttons when you see the green Android or a recovery screen

3.)In the recovery screen use the vol DOWN key to navigate to wipe cache partition (DO NOT GO TO WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET) and select it by tapping the power button

4.)You should be redirected to reboot device or reboot system now, tap the power button to do this

* * If these steps fail call*844-726-7297

This is not a factory reset just cleaning out cache. You can also go to application manager find samsung pay framework, force stop, manage then clean cache. Then reinstall

I'll give this a shot thanks
    12-24-2015 07:02 AM
1,203 ... 2223242526 ...