10-25-2017 05:34 PM
1,203 ... 3536373839 ...
tools
    Just used it at Safeway grocery store, cahsier argued about the beep n go member card and insisted she had to enter the member number manually from the card. So she tried 2x and it didnt work. I explained it usually scans no problem can i just try? I reached over the scanner and refreshed the beep n go. It beeped and she said , nope didnt work. Then she said wow it magically worked and tried to credit her previous number entry. Then she didnt say anything about me using samsung pay, probably because i was starting SP while she was finishing ringing up. The grocery bagger kid was cracking up. SP went well, prompted for my pin and went through normally. Chase debit

Posted via the Android Central App
    Jpeezy33 and deibid like this.
    03-02-2016 08:24 PM
    Great story Matt hey also what can you store on beep n go

03-02-2016 09:00 PM
    At chevron with debit.
    When I pressed yes for 'is this dollar amount correct?' It said transaction failed. Tried 3 times.

I have paid many times before with sp debit at this location.
    03-02-2016 09:03 PM
    At chevron with debit.
    When I pressed yes for 'is this dollar amount correct?' It said transaction failed. Tried 3 times.

I have paid many times before with sp debit at this location.
    I just want to say I was wondering where u have been and then all of a sudden you just posted this.

On the post note.. the only time something similar like that happen to me was when it had to be credit instead of debit. Was it a chipped card and they upgraded their system this is weird

03-02-2016 10:06 PM
    Ok so i need u guys to respond if you are having problems with Lowe's or Home Depot. This is what I need.

1.carrier
    2.model of phone
    3.location
    4.chip or not chip card.

I tweeted and they hit me back asking for the info and to contact them so they can analyze it. The thing is its seems to be non isolated so there's an issue with these 2 vendors.

03-02-2016 10:58 PM
    Matter of fact guys send me an email with the info so I can compile it

marcelle331lv@gmail.com

03-02-2016 11:06 PM
    Matter of fact guys send me an email with the info so I can compile it

marcelle331lv@gmail.com

E-mail sent....
    03-02-2016 11:19 PM
    Great story Matt hey also what can you store on beep n go

You can use all of your loyalty cards plus gift cards. It works on more scanners than the keyring app. And once u scan ur card there is a little logo at the bottom of the screen that will take u directly to ur SP so u don't have to close the app and then pull up ur SP
    Jpeezy33 likes this.
    03-03-2016 05:50 AM
    You can use all of your loyalty cards plus gift cards. It works on more scanners than the keyring app. And once u scan ur card there is a little logo at the bottom of the screen that will take u directly to ur SP so u don't have to close the app and then pull up ur SP
    yes, im a big fan since I don't bring my wallet anymore, just note5 and a debit and license. I store ALL other cards on there like health ins, member rewards, etc. It works better than a picture of a barcode because it supposedly emits the barcode signal? Cool tech though. Thats what that cashier was prob talking about at Safeway. People bringing in pictures of their member cards, and them not scanning.
    03-03-2016 10:48 AM
    So

Hey JP, thanks for checking in. You can email support via our website form, however there are only enough fields for one name, model number etc. We would recommend calling in separately so we can better assist everyone. Give us a buzz at 844-726-7297 so we can help.

So that's email I got yea it may be a pain but this way it can be handled accordingly to determine issue for Lowe's and home depot

03-03-2016 12:56 PM
    Just used it at Safeway grocery store, cahsier argued about the beep n go member card and insisted she had to enter the member number manually from the card. So she tried 2x and it didnt work. I explained it usually scans no problem can i just try? I reached over the scanner and refreshed the beep n go. It beeped and she said , nope didnt work. Then she said wow it magically worked and tried to credit her previous number entry. Then she didnt say anything about me using samsung pay, probably because i was starting SP while she was finishing ringing up. The grocery bagger kid was cracking up. SP went well, prompted for my pin and went through normally. Chase debit

I'm also a fan of Beep 'N Go. I use it exclusively for all of my supermarket membership cards. It's pretty cool to be able to hold my phone in my hand and point it towards the cashier's scanning area and have my loyalty card scan in. I've received a few "What just happened?" questions from cashiers - kinda like SPay .
    Matt Behnken likes this.
    03-03-2016 03:58 PM
    Yeah, they usually point their barcode gun at me. Im gonna start reaching over more

deibid likes this.
    03-03-2016 09:43 PM
    Cracker Barrel didn't work for me, tried moving my phone around and it kept giving a reading error. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

03-03-2016 10:39 PM
    I'm also a fan of Beep 'N Go. I use it exclusively for all of my supermarket membership cards. It's pretty cool to be able to hold my phone in my hand and point it towards the cashier's scanning area and have my loyalty card scan in. I've received a few "What just happened?" questions from cashiers - kinda like SPay .
    Yep, I'm another person that uses Beep 'N Go + Samsung Pay at my local supermarket. I prefer using the self checkout lanes we have at Stop & Shop. The Beep & Go barcode transmission is quite strong too.. it usually recognizes it even from a foot away.
    Jpeezy33 and Matt Behnken like this.
    03-04-2016 08:39 AM
    Cracker Barrel didn't work for me, tried moving my phone around and it kept giving a reading error. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

The good thing is that it read it so probably the placement and it was on the cashier side? There are times if it does say error if u hold it there just a Lil longer it'll take but that is a rare but it is a scenario that does happen sometimes

03-04-2016 09:30 AM
    My first try with Samsung Pay was last night at a CVS (S6 on AT&T with MC through Suntrust). The card reader accepted my phone and it seemed to go through, but cashier told me the system said i needed an alternate payment method. Later i realized that i pressed the Debit Card button on the reader and maybe that's why it didn't go all the way through. I was too embarrassed to try again using the Credit option.

Informative thread - Thank you Jpeezy33 (and everyone else) !
    Jpeezy33 and Matt Behnken like this.
    03-04-2016 11:22 AM
    My first try with Samsung Pay was last night at a CVS (S6 on AT&T with MC through Suntrust). The card reader accepted my phone and it seemed to go through, but cashier told me the system said i needed an alternate payment method. Later i realized that i pressed the Debit Card button on the reader and maybe that's why it didn't go all the way through. I was too embarrassed to try again using the Credit option.

Informative thread - Thank you Jpeezy33 (and everyone else) !
    Hey remember this don't worry about being embarrassed just do the transaction again. Think bout how many times someone swipes their card and the stripe doesn't read they have to swipe it again. Plus the time it would have taken you to use SamsungPay again and select the correct form of payment still would have been quicker than going Into your pocket and opening your wallet and pulling out your card and swiping. We all have been there b4.

MetalKore, markbc and Matt Behnken like this.
    03-04-2016 11:46 AM
    I just opened my BOA app and they now are promoting samsung pay at one time they had android pay promoted. So the great thing is that if they do this for all banks involved the word will spread more and the purchase of new flagships will help samsung

igorv.ml likes this.
    03-04-2016 12:08 PM
    I used nfc at McDonald's this morning and it asked debit or credit. First time it did that. She said it was updated the other day.
    Matt Behnken likes this.
    03-04-2016 12:59 PM
    The good thing is that it read it so probably the placement and it was on the cashier side? There are times if it does say error if u hold it there just a Lil longer it'll take but that is a rare but it is a scenario that does happen sometimes

The swiping machine was on my side, and I did try to hold it there, but it just kept reading the card error unfortunately.

igorv.ml likes this.
    03-04-2016 01:37 PM
    The swiping machine was on my side, and I did try to hold it there, but it just kept reading the card error unfortunately.

Have u signed your card in the app. If not do that I know I did that and I was able to get it to work at walmart where I had problems but that could be a coincidence and others in here had success after signing it.

03-04-2016 11:19 PM
    Great experience at IHOP with tons of people watching. Picked up my food to go said I'm paying with my phone she didn't say anything the reader is on her machine I just said hit credit she did as soon as I put it up it beep transaction completed she said wow never seen that b4. Everyone just started and on top of that it was way way faster tan teaching for my wallet and card.

MetalKore likes this.
    03-05-2016 03:40 PM
    Finally got it to work at Chipotle. I went and pulled a JPeezy33 and asked her if I can try it. She asked for the card type and I told her mine. She said "Now Try", when it went through, she was glad and surprised it works. I told her it was a Samsung thing.

Jpeezy33 likes this.
    03-06-2016 08:15 PM
    Samsung Pay didn't work for me in middle Asia tbh.
    03-07-2016 09:58 AM
    Samsung Pay didn't work for me in middle Asia tbh.
    Huh middle asia?

03-07-2016 10:34 AM
1,203 ... 3536373839 ...