10-25-2017 05:34 PM
1,203 ... 3637383940 ...
tools
    Huh middle asia?

Posted via the Android Central App
    yes in Kyrgyzstan no samsung pay
    03-07-2016 11:05 AM
    I got a story. So I had my card changes due to an unauthorized transaction (not with Samsung pay) so I got a temporary debit card right now. I had issues back then with a temporary card with SPay in the past. Went to Chipotle again and saw a new staff. Used it but the cashier let me do my thing. The manager quickly ran and says "it doesn't work here". I saw it go through after she said that and said "well my receipt is coming out". Stunned faces on both the cashiers and manager. I explained to them quickly how it worked and that their iPhones can not do the same. All of the Chipotle workers were Stunned when I showed them my phone.

Jpeezy33, IamMuslim85 and markbc like this.
    03-07-2016 06:18 PM
    So was this another transaction at Chipotle different from the one you posted earlier. Wow what did the manager say? The cashier seemed kool. So from now on if there is a different cashier that says "oh it won't work here". just say " yes it will bc I used it already b4" and see there reaction

Nathan Innocent likes this.
    03-07-2016 06:52 PM
    Also my band Nathan I forgot to say AWESOME AWESOME

03-07-2016 06:53 PM
    At a small ice cream and sandwich shop with an OLD reader, I used it and the cashier said "you are going to have to teach me what to do". I said when do you swipe a card? And when she had the total I reached across and did my thing. She said "what do I do now?"I told her same thing as if she'd swiped a real card. She was amazed at how simple.
    Jpeezy33 and markbc like this.
    03-07-2016 06:54 PM
    So was this another transaction at Chipotle different from the one you posted earlier. Wow what did the manager say? The cashier seemed kool. So from now on if there is a different cashier that says "oh it won't work here". just say " yes it will bc I used it already b4" and see there reaction

Correct. This is another transaction. I'm telling you, that manger moved so quickly when they saw me move my phone but she was in awe and I shut her up after she saw the receipt come out. She wanted to see my phone to see how it worked so I was fine with it.
    Jpeezy33 likes this.
    03-07-2016 07:20 PM
    Most places with the reader on my side never even know I did it.
    03-07-2016 07:56 PM
    Most places with the reader on my side never even know I did it.
    Happened to me today also, the look on her (cashier) face was like, what just happened, as she handed me the receipt.
    03-07-2016 08:27 PM
    Got the BOA unsecured credit card and want to give it a try. Do you get the notifications when you pay with the credit card on S pay.

03-09-2016 06:32 PM
    Got the BOA unsecured credit card and want to give it a try. Do you get the notifications when you pay with the credit card on S pay.

I do get notifications on both of my credit cards, mostly immediately but sometimes later after the transaction. In settings, SP, there is a notifications setting.
    03-09-2016 08:09 PM
    So failed at walmart today so I'm 1-1 since signing the card at walmart With that being said as I was walking out I noticed they had different readers throughout the lanes. Why I dunno this reader I used was different from the one I had success with.

03-09-2016 08:19 PM
    I'm still upset that T Mobile hasn't released Marshmallow.

Jpeezy33 likes this.
    03-09-2016 08:21 PM
    I feel the same way about them not releasing it yet

03-09-2016 08:30 PM
    It's stuff like that that's makes me want a Nexus.

03-09-2016 08:35 PM
    I couldn't use it at 7-11 tonight. I found the one major flaw. You must have, and this important, YOUR PHONE! Had to use my debit card.
    03-10-2016 07:45 PM
    It worked at Walmart for me, but then again they use Verifone.
    03-11-2016 01:09 PM
    I tried at Publix today, it recognized the 'swipe', but got 'not authorized' after putting in my pin. After reading through here, I see I should have put it as credit instead of debit. Should I ALWAYS use credit?
    03-11-2016 10:24 PM
    I tried at Publix today, it recognized the 'swipe', but got 'not authorized' after putting in my pin. After reading through here, I see I should have put it as credit instead of debit. Should I ALWAYS use credit?

Well you make the call. I'm fine using debit everywhere except 7-11.

03-12-2016 07:48 AM
    So I used it this card reader at a gas station first time I ever used it there. The funny thing was that it had on the screen contact less payment accepted but it would not read the NFC so I had to use it as MST the thing was it didn't work in the beginning and I had people behind me but the cashier said I want u to keep trying bc noone has ever used it and I want to see if it really works (seeing someone pay with their phone)

Attached Thumbnails Where Samsung Pay didn't work for you.-6889.jpg  
    03-12-2016 01:01 PM
    So I used it this card reader at a gas station first time I ever used it there. The funny thing was that it had on the screen contact less payment accepted but it would not read the NFC so I had to use it as MST the thing was it didn't work in the beginning and I had people behind me but the cashier said I want u to keep trying bc noone has ever used it and I want to see if it really works (seeing someone pay with their phone)

That sucks then it didn't work. I would try again the next time you go there
    03-12-2016 01:34 PM
    No it worked using MST but not using NFC ya know like Apple and Google wallet. But I will go back there and try again using NFC

03-12-2016 07:54 PM
    i lost this morning my wallet, and i need cash, good thing i registered my debit card in samsung pay and i able to get cash back when im trying to purchase something at cvs. very cool
    markbc likes this.
    03-12-2016 07:59 PM
    I just created an account just to post to this thread. So far since using SP I have only had 1 place it did not work. This was at the dry cleaners near my house. I think with enough time I could have gotten it to work but the guy behind the counter seemed like he was in a hurry so I did not have enough time to keep trying at a different angle. The terminal was one of those card readers built into the computer screen. While it wasn't too old it just keep giving me read errors. Every where else I have tried it either worked flawlessly on the first try or I had to change the position of the phone to get it to work. I have made it my mission to educate the cashiers on SP and how it works virtually every where unlike AP. The reaction I get when they say it does not work here and the receipt prints out is priceless and never gets old. Now if Samsung can come out with a GS watch that supports SP with the MST I will be taking it to the next level.
    03-12-2016 10:47 PM
    Now if Samsung can come out with a GS watch that supports SP with the MST I will be taking it to the next level.
    Well if Apple does this for their watches, you know Samsung will comply too, lol.
    03-13-2016 12:30 AM
    Well supposedly the gear watch will have sp on it in due time as uodate. So it's just basically a wait game until it is released on it.

03-13-2016 08:09 AM
1,203 ... 3637383940 ...