10-25-2017 05:34 PM
1,203 ... 7891011 ...
    Every place I've gone to in the last few days it's been declined.
    I've tried removing my card from android pay and it's still declined.
    Not sure what the problem is.

Posted via the Android Central App
    did you remove the andriod pay card from your banks mobile pay profile online if it has one. What bank do you use?
    11-07-2015 02:45 PM
    did you remove the andriod pay card from your banks mobile pay profile online if it has one. What bank do you use?
    I have BOA as well. I went on my account and removed the android pay then tried to make a purchase at 7 11 and it was declined

11-07-2015 02:56 PM
    I think with the update somethings got buggy. I had one problem but after that I used my card 5 times with no problem. I also had issues in which my cards would n ot pop up when I slide up the tab. It appears that things r slowed down just down for awhile maybe they will push out amother update to counter this. I do not think having that pin added in was a big deal granted it adeserves security but fingerprint is a great security measures as well.
    11-07-2015 03:06 PM
    I have BOA as well. I went on my account and removed the android pay then tried to make a purchase at 7 11 and it was declined

Ok. So on the BOA site does it show your Samsung Pay is active or inactive. If it shows active I would contact BOA mobile pay support department.

Since Iast night I have not had a declined transaction since. Before that every transaction was declining. Some way some how I think BOA system is declining anyone in there system that they see has both Samsung and Andriod pay.

Also you should call BOA to find out how does the decline transaction show in their system.
    11-07-2015 03:23 PM
    It happen again got not authorized error in debit card but used that card 3 times today prior. Turn around annne used the cc card and ur worked fine
    11-07-2015 07:36 PM
    The funny thing is that I did it earlier today twice and then this last attempt at the grocery store it didn't work so I don't know why I don't know if it's the app but what the cashier have to hit they just hit credit card you know but all I know is this is the first time that it happened usually I do self check out so you might be right at the cashier it makes a difference
    It's funny you say this, because I had trouble at a grocery store yesterday, too. (It was a Giant store, part of the Royal Ahold group along with Stop & Shop and others.) I had used it at another Giant store successfully four or five different times with no problem. Yesterday, I kept getting the error message, although it finally went through on the sixth try.

I wondered if it might have something to do with the Samsung Pay update.
    11-07-2015 08:05 PM
    I signed up for Bank of America last week and have not been able to use it. Everytime I go to use it, I get a decline message. Its never worked since I have added my card. Bank of America has been looking into it for the past week and are continuing to do so. If you guys figure out how to fix it please reply back
    11-07-2015 08:47 PM
    any reader that can read "Chips" can use NFC at least.
    11-07-2015 09:21 PM
    any reader that can read "Chips" can use NFC at least.
    That's a "can or may" thing. Grocery store in my building has a chip-card reader, but they haven't enabled NFC. (Even though the reader as a big NFC symbol on the top of it.) It "can" read NFC, but the store won't turn that feature on. Not sure why.
    11-07-2015 09:26 PM
    This whole thing is asinine. You would think with the biometric element and fraud liability on the businesses samsung pay and others would be the obvious choice.
    r56mcs likes this.
    11-07-2015 09:53 PM
    Ok I have had the same problem many of you are having. I was being declined when I had just used SP to make purchases earlier this week. I thought it was because I installed the update. So I reset the app which of course makes you readd the card. Then i get an error meesage that my card is not a card allowed to be used with SP yet. Now im really shocked. The SP help had me force stop the SP Framework, uninstall SP, restart and then reinstall. Didn't work. Called again and they told me to call my bank. The bank says the card was locked by fraud protection because of a transaction that doesn't look normal for my spending habits. (You're monitoring my spending habits)it was an Applebee's tableside payment terminal. After an automated security check my card is unlocked and SP is back up and running.

Posted from my Note 5 via the Android Central App
    Matt Behnken likes this.
    11-08-2015 06:50 AM
    I have my boa debit card registered in both Android pay and Samsung pay without difficulty.
    11-08-2015 06:56 AM
    I think most of the issues have to be settled at the issuing banks.
    11-08-2015 07:31 AM
    Tried today at Applebee's table side terminal. Looks like the metals contacts that read the cc are set deeper in the machine than normal terminals.
    11-09-2015 03:31 PM
    2 for 2 today. I held the phone against the terminal just a bit longer and it was all good
    11-09-2015 03:56 PM
    Tried at Apple store today. At first terminal was asking for cvv code of my Amex. I tried everything but no dice. I did get it to work via nfc.
    11-10-2015 05:27 PM
    Burger King dive through, usbank debit card worked perfectly. Asked the cashier nicely if she would put my phone where the card swipes. She did and went through awesome!

11-10-2015 10:44 PM
    Wow thats awesome I was wondering if I should try that in a drive thru..Lil scared though.
    11-10-2015 10:52 PM
    It's a good thing they r monitoring spending locations/habits bc it prevents fraud and identity theft. Yea it sucked bc it was at a restaurant though. I know people who that happen to and thank goodness for it bc somehow their in front was obtained. We're u out of town?
    11-10-2015 10:56 PM

I'm pretty sure that is just a U.S. bank thing. My card was marked for fraud the first day I had it because I tested Samsung Pay on my personal square card reader a couple times.. The annoying thing is U.S. bank doesn't even notify you, they just turn off your card.
    11-11-2015 04:54 AM
    This is for anyone who used Samsung Pay that was working a majority of the time to where you are getting "declined". This happened to me recently. I was able to use it at Chick Fil A , but as of recent it would tell me my transaction was "declined". The trend carried on at other merchants and it was a head-scratcher for me. Make sure if you use Bank of America under the "Digital Wallet" option on the desktop I think it's under the settings tab, that only one card is active. IF you keep re-adding and deleting your card out of frustration, it will pile up and this is one reason it gets "declined transactions". Also, I reset my phone because the Samsung reps told me "there is a strong possibility that it will be fixed". I took the risk of resetting my phone and restoring everything back to the way it is. It works now and it's a sign of relief because it's just something that I have been used to as of recent.
    11-11-2015 10:10 AM
    Ya i wish samsungpay showed the back of card, card number and ccv, kinda annoying. Thats why it's in my wallet :/

Might just rig it in Beep n Go like i did my other necessary cards like health id.
    11-11-2015 12:49 PM
    Using my Amex Green Card, it didn't work at Walmart. I tried it while she was ringing up and told her credit when she was done. When it didn't go through she asked to see the card, I said it was my phone, could I try again. I did and it failed again. I swiped my bank debit card and it went through. They have the chip style card readers.

Posted via the *Note 5*
    11-14-2015 06:25 PM
    That is strange because Walmart has been a 100% success for many users. Better call up samsung support and let them know. Which Walmart is this?
    11-14-2015 06:39 PM
    The Walmart issue is due to American express
    11-14-2015 09:12 PM
1,203 ... 7891011 ...