Where Samsung Pay didn't work for you.

anon(9410778)

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
It didnt work for me at the Jack in the Box drive through terminal but i assumed that was my error. Worked perfectly at my local Circle K which has the oldest card reader ive seen. The dont even accept debit transactions there anymore and Samsung Pay still worked( as credit of course)

I'll be trying jack in the box again.

looking forward to a $50 gift card to use it again.

Jpeezy33

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Guys wondering if I'm not mistaken in the beginning we didn't get the check mark when the transaction was accepted but I have been noticing that there is a check mark now and I get a beep as well now that beep may be the cc reader.

Posted via the Android Central App

Jpeezy33

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Yep tried twice each time until it said hand card to cashier.

Yea that also happened to me as well. I tried to run it as devit to see if their system may have changed but it didnt. So i told cashier to cancel transaction and did it again as credit of course. That whole 711 issue is strictly their system I do not know why. But make sure u do credit and not debit.

Koinod21

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
Guys wondering if I'm not mistaken in the beginning we didn't get the check mark when the transaction was accepted but I have been noticing that there is a check mark now and I get a beep as well now that beep may be the cc reader.

The check mark is shown when NFC is used instead of MST.

Scott Currence

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
The check mark is shown when NFC is used instead of MST.
I was thinking the same thing.. Would the phone know if a mst transaction actually just occured? I'm thinking no. It would however know a nfc just took place because it is a two way communication. Or am I thinking of this wrong?

srz1977

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
That's why I said it may be only certain stores. If you read some of my other post I had it work for a long time then all of a sudden it didn't work at walmart also some other peole Samething. If they say it then they say it
But the thing is regardless if it is true or not I posted what was told to me. I didn't say that I would not keep trying.

Keep trying, I just used it today in an AR Walmart without any problems. I've used it in about 21 different types of stores and I've only had an error at H&M (once) and Dollar Tree (once).

JohnnyK60

Oct 7, 2015
Visit site
My most recent Samsung Pay transaction, at Jersey Mike's with an AMEX card, had no check mark or beep or confirming message almost immediately afterwards; I knew it went through because the cashier got an approval. Also, it took a bit longer than usual to post to my account, but eventually it showed up.

Jpeezy33

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
So went to Walmart and it worked finally granted it was not the same cc reader as I previously failed on b4, and this is the first time I have been there since redoing the app so who knows what is going on. But just glad it's working again.

Jpeezy33

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Still can't get samsung pay to work at all - I'm going to delete and reinstall the app and see if that fixes the problem

Hey try this, this was sent to me by samsung support.

1.)Turn off your device until the screen goes blank

2.)Hold the home, vol UP, and power buttons ALL AT THE SAME TIME and release the buttons when you see the green Android or a recovery screen

3.)In the recovery screen use the vol DOWN key to navigate to wipe cache partition (DO NOT GO TO WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET) and select it by tapping the power button

4.)You should be redirected to reboot device or reboot system now, tap the power button to do this

* * If these steps fail call*844-726-7297

This is not a factory reset just cleaning out cache. You can also go to application manager find samsung pay framework, force stop, manage then clean cache. Then reinstall

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
Hey try this, this was sent to me by samsung support.

1.)Turn off your device until the screen goes blank

2.)Hold the home, vol UP, and power buttons ALL AT THE SAME TIME and release the buttons when you see the green Android or a recovery screen

3.)In the recovery screen use the vol DOWN key to navigate to wipe cache partition (DO NOT GO TO WIPE DATA/FACTORY RESET) and select it by tapping the power button

4.)You should be redirected to reboot device or reboot system now, tap the power button to do this

* * If these steps fail call*844-726-7297

This is not a factory reset just cleaning out cache. You can also go to application manager find samsung pay framework, force stop, manage then clean cache. Then reinstall

I'll give this a shot thanks