Where Samsung Pay didn't work for you.

Jpeezy33

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
The swiping machine was on my side, and I did try to hold it there, but it just kept reading the card error unfortunately.

Posted via the Android Central App

Have u signed your card in the app. If not do that I know I did that and I was able to get it to work at walmart where I had problems but that could be a coincidence and others in here had success after signing it.

Jpeezy33

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Great experience at IHOP with tons of people watching. Picked up my food to go said I'm paying with my phone she didn't say anything the reader is on her machine I just said hit credit she did as soon as I put it up it beep transaction completed she said wow never seen that b4. Everyone just started and on top of that it was way way faster tan teaching for my wallet and card.

Nathan Innocent

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Finally got it to work at Chipotle. I went and pulled a JPeezy33 and asked her if I can try it. She asked for the card type and I told her mine. She said "Now Try", when it went through, she was glad and surprised it works. I told her it was a Samsung thing.

Last edited:

Nathan Innocent

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
I got a story. So I had my card changes due to an unauthorized transaction (not with Samsung pay) so I got a temporary debit card right now. I had issues back then with a temporary card with SPay in the past. Went to Chipotle again and saw a new staff. Used it but the cashier let me do my thing. The manager quickly ran and says "it doesn't work here". I saw it go through after she said that and said "well my receipt is coming out". Stunned faces on both the cashiers and manager. I explained to them quickly how it worked and that their iPhones can not do the same. All of the Chipotle workers were Stunned when I showed them my phone.

Jpeezy33

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
So was this another transaction at Chipotle different from the one you posted earlier. Wow what did the manager say? The cashier seemed kool. So from now on if there is a different cashier that says "oh it won't work here". just say " yes it will bc I used it already b4" and see there reaction

Scott Currence

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
At a small ice cream and sandwich shop with an OLD reader, I used it and the cashier said "you are going to have to teach me what to do". I said when do you swipe a card? And when she had the total I reached across and did my thing. She said "what do I do now?"I told her same thing as if she'd swiped a real card. She was amazed at how simple.

Nathan Innocent

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
So was this another transaction at Chipotle different from the one you posted earlier. Wow what did the manager say? The cashier seemed kool. So from now on if there is a different cashier that says "oh it won't work here". just say " yes it will bc I used it already b4" and see there reaction

Correct. This is another transaction. I'm telling you, that manger moved so quickly when they saw me move my phone but she was in awe and I shut her up after she saw the receipt come out. She wanted to see my phone to see how it worked so I was fine with it.

Nathan Innocent

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
Got the BOA unsecured credit card and want to give it a try. Do you get the notifications when you pay with the credit card on S pay.

jexx

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Got the BOA unsecured credit card and want to give it a try. Do you get the notifications when you pay with the credit card on S pay.

I do get notifications on both of my credit cards, mostly immediately but sometimes later after the transaction. In settings, SP, there is a notifications setting.

Jpeezy33

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
So failed at walmart today so I'm 1-1 since signing the card at walmart With that being said as I was walking out I noticed they had different readers throughout the lanes. Why I dunno this reader I used was different from the one I had success with.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey