Does anybody know if their credit card statement shows normal transactions according to merchants or are they all billed to Samsung as an intermediary? I'm thinking of using a virtual card to sign up but only think that will work if the billing continually goes through Samsung. The virtual card I want to use has a limit of one merchant. If each transaction gets processed like a normal credit card (billed by each merchant), I guess a virtual card could only be used once and wouldn't be worth bothering.

Thanks for any thoughts.

BTW, I have Verizon so there's probably no rush
    10-02-2015 02:04 PM
    My Bank of America Visa is showing Samsung pay transactions as normal transactions.
    10-02-2015 02:55 PM
    Thanks for the info. I guess that means a no go for using a catch all virtual credit card. Really don't need but would have added even more security if the card you signed up for Samsung Pay wasn't even your true account number.
    10-02-2015 03:29 PM
    Thanks for the info. I guess that means a no go for using a catch all virtual credit card. Really don't need but would have added even more security if the card you signed up for Samsung Pay wasn't even your true account number.
    It isn't your true account number. Your device is assigned a different "virtual" number, which only works with a token produced during each transaction. This is much better than an intermediary, because your bank will award you points properly for rewards cards in addition to the high level of security.

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-02-2015 11:49 PM