I have been using my us bank debit card with my Samsung pay but soon I will be adding a new card which will become my primary card. But the first card that was added to Samsung pay will stay as the first card when I swipe up samsung pay. I asked Samsung pay support and they said I will have to delete them and re load them in the order I want. But when I delete the cards the transaction history will be deleted as well. I wish could rearrange the cards without deleting them.
    10-04-2015 11:07 PM
    I'm not sure that there's any other way to change that. Are you able to extract or export the transaction history for future reference? Then re-arrange the cards accordingly?
    10-04-2015 11:29 PM
    I have been using my us bank debit card with my Samsung pay but soon I will be adding a new card which will become my primary card. But the first card that was added to Samsung pay will stay as the first card when I swipe up samsung pay. I asked Samsung pay support and they said I will have to delete them and re load them in the order I want. But when I delete the cards the transaction history will be deleted as well. I wish could rearrange the cards without deleting them.
    something that needs to be fixed. On Android Pay you can hold card to rearrange. Hopefully they addresses this soom

Posted via the Android Central App
    10-05-2015 01:30 AM
    When you have more than 1 card registered, it will initially pull up the first card you registered, but then, after you select another one, that one is the one that gets pulled until you switch to another one.

So, in your case, just add your second card, and once you have it and decide that the new one will be the default one, just select it, it will stay your "default".
    r56mcs likes this.
    10-05-2015 08:47 AM
    When I swipe up, Samsung Pay always show the LAST card that I used, does this happen to you guys too? If it does, it doesn't matter which card is the primary card, does it?
    I see that Erasat beats me to it.
    r56mcs likes this.
    10-05-2015 08:48 AM
    If the last card stays in the ready position,it will work for me.
    10-05-2015 09:28 AM