Should I wait for Samsung to bring back freebie offer for Verizon before signing up for Samsung Pay?

KiwiCoalBattery

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I'm in no hurry to sign up for Samsugn Pay. Yes, I know people have gotten the update in the last couple of days and have used Samsung Pay with their Note 5 already.

No.. I'm a cheapskate and I want to wait to see if Samsung brings back the freebie offer for Verizon customer. (the one that expired on Oct 11 for other customers) A free wireless charger is still a free wireless charger.

On there other hand, if there is 0% chance of the offer coming back... then I guess I'll never have a reason to sign up for Samsung Pay? :(

kalnel#WN

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
I can think of several reasons to sign up for it: Better security (through tokenization, merchants not getting your card number), flexibility (having multiple credit cards available at all times), convenience (being able to access credit cards without carrying them), speed (of making the transaction), works almost everywhere, and so on.

Doesn't cost anything, so why not?

Deputy1

May 14, 2014
Visit site
I agree with Kalnel. Go for it. I doubt they will do incentives or freebies if they haven't already. I use it frequently, and thus far, only at Lowe's was a problem. And they were amazed it didn't work since they had training on it. I am using American Express Blue . Everywhere else has been fine.

pwlcheng

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
You still can get the freebie offer (if Samsung will do it again) even after you sign up. I sign up with my AT&T phone long before I got the offer notice.

jonesyvoor

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
That's not true. It's a bit confusing the way it's presented but to get the free charger or case you must have activated samsung pay between September 28 and October 11 and if you did you have until Nov 15th to redeem the offer.

Posted via the Android Central App

pwlcheng

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
That's not true. It's a bit confusing the way it's presented but to get the free charger or case you must have activated samsung pay between September 28 and October 11 and if you did you have until Nov 15th to redeem the offer.

Posted via the Android Central App

Always quote the message you are replying so people can follow.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae