anyone use citibank access on their samsung pay. It is an all mobile account with no checks. Just wonder if there are any hidden fees or deposits that cannot be immediately accessed when transferring cash from other banks whether by personal check or debit cards.

Thanks
    10-22-2015 12:45 PM
    just updating - went ahead and sign up for it. Now I am wondering if I got scammed. I signed up, gave all my personal info, was approved, asked me to fund it, try funding it from my bank account. did not work, page closed on its own. Check my email and nothing about opening the account, nothing about trying to fund it. NOTHING at all. Just left me hanging. Is this normal? or is the only notification I am going to get is the debit card in the mail? or am I about to get my identity ripped off?

I hope the end result is worth it - I really want samsung pay access through a debit card.
    10-24-2015 06:01 PM
    You'd better call Citibank.
    10-24-2015 06:35 PM
    That doesn't sound right. Setting up your Citibank card should only require your card info and your address. There should be no webpages or anything. A Samsung account is required but you can do that from the Samsung Pay page or add an account from the Accounts section in your settings.
    10-27-2015 11:45 AM
    That doesn't sound right. Setting up your Citibank card should only require your card info and your address. There should be no webpages or anything. A Samsung account is required but you can do that from the Samsung Pay page or add an account from the Accounts section in your settings.
    I think you misunderstood what I was asking. Citibanks has a mobile only checkless account called access account. I signed up for that so I could have a debit card that works with samsung pay. That was what I was asking about. I was not trying to get a current account working with samsung pay. Thanks.
    10-27-2015 04:56 PM
    I chose CitiBank Access for the purpose of Samsung Pay. It's a good choice compared to the other supported banks. If you don't need the check writing service and you already have your banking established elsewhere, this is the one for Samsung Pay. The fees are lower than the other banks and you can avoid the fee(s) by going paperless & do at least"1" monthly Bill Pay with CitiBank. You can also avoid the fee(s) with "Direct Deposit". There "no fee" ATMs are at most 7'11s if you are not close to a branch.
    10-28-2015 01:51 PM