Free wireless charger or $50 rebate starts today for Verizon customers signing up for Samsung Pay!!!

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Don't know if anybody has posted this yet...

Free wireless charger or $50 rebate starts today for Verizon customers signing up for Samsung Pay.

Today as in 10/28. They are new promos for folks who just bought eligible phones.

pick whichever one you want:

free wireless charger
https://samsungpromotions.com/ChargerPromo

or

free $50 rebate for buying a wireless charger at a Verizon corporate store
https://samsungpromotions.com/PayPromo

Last edited:

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I'd go with the rebate offer at Verizon since the charger seems to be out of stock pretty much since the first Samsung Pay promo at Samsung's site. Mine is still on backorder haha

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I'd go with the rebate offer at Verizon since the charger seems to be out of stock pretty much since the first Samsung Pay promo at Samsung's site. Mine is still on backorder haha

I haven't had time to look at the $50 rebate offer. It doesn't say which wireless chargers at Verizon corporate stores are eligible. I'm almost positive that they don't sell Samsung ones, so I'm no sure how the $50 rebate will work.

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
None of my cards work, bummer!

get a free checking account from one of the participating banks? close the acct a month later or something, plus you may get a free toaster or free football phone out of it! :D I once received a free rifle for opening a new checking account with direct deposit... this was back when I lived in another state. (yes, an actual RIFLE that I used to hunt deers and rabbits)

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Oh, it seems the charger is back in stock at Samsung's page... hmmmm... Time to call Customer Service and see why mine is still showing up as backordered.

vm81

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I haven't had time to look at the $50 rebate offer. It doesn't say which wireless chargers at Verizon corporate stores are eligible. I'm almost positive that they don't sell Samsung ones, so I'm no sure how the $50 rebate will work.

Verizon Corporate stores are not eligible.

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Verizon Corporate stores are not eligible.

Samsugn's site says: "Receive up to a $50 rebate, on your Wireless Charging Pad purchase only at select Verizon locations"

Don't know what Verizon locations are..... should that be the Verizon corporate store? what other Verizon locations are there? :D

vm81

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Samsugn's site says: "Receive up to a $50 rebate, on your Wireless Charging Pad purchase only at select Verizon locations"

Don't know what Verizon locations are..... should that be the Verizon corporate store? what other Verizon locations are there? :D

I read corporate stores and online is not valid. Maybe its retailers, though I cant be sure. I just ordered charger instead of reimbursement just to avoid confusion. I would have liked reimbursement and buy fast charger...but oh well.

vm81

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know how bad these free chargers are? I am assuming they are not fast wireless chargers, but how slow are they? How long does it take to fully charge? Any other issues with these chargers? Is there any issue with sometimes charging with this and sometimes with fast charger that came with the phone.

badkitties

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I took the free charger. Glad to see they are taking care of us.

It just occurred to me that the free charger will be the slow standard wireless charger,
not the fast charging wireless charger. :( But who am I to complain about free stuff? :D

If a hot girl lifts up her shirt and gives me a show, I'm not going to complain if she is only
showing me one boob, right? :D :D :D (at least not until the show is over... then I'll
complain that I didn't see the other one) Edit: this brought back sad memories for me
back in my high school days... I was a total dork when I turned down a cute girl's offer
to touch her boobs.
:( We were in my car and I was giving her a ride home. She
looked at me in disbelief and we barely talked after that incident... 30 years later,
I'm still kicking myself whenever I remember the incident. We met at the 20-year
reunion and she was still avoiding me. I need to borrow Doc Brown's time machine
and go back to 1986 to fix this. :( I did a lot of dumb things when I was a teen, but
that was almost a crime against myself.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know how bad these free chargers are? I am assuming they are not fast wireless chargers, but how slow are they? How long does it take to fully charge? Any other issues with these chargers? Is there any issue with sometimes charging with this and sometimes with fast charger that came with the phone.

They're very, very slow

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Free is free. I will take it to work and use it there. If it grows legs and walks off I won't care too much.

Posted via the Android Central App

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Ummm...not that slow. It should charge your phone similarly to a normal 1.5 to 2A charger (not the Fast Charging ones though, obviously).

The original wireless charger is very slow. I wouldn't say that if I didn't have first hand experience

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I tried one at the store and it charged 'normally'. I'll see what happens when I get mine. I'll only use it at the office though, so wouldn't mind if it charges slowly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad