Samsung Pay Not Compatible with my S6 Edge?

A

AC Question

Samsung Pay Not Compatible with my S6 Edge

I bought a S6 Edge off of Ebay and when I opened it and did all the setup Samsung Pay was not stock included. I tried search it on the Play Store and it says that its not compatible with this device. My S6 Edge Model # is SM-G925I and my carrier is AT&T. Is there a way I can get Samsung Pay on my phone?

maskedcarrot

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: Samsung Pay Not Compatible with my S6 Edge

I bought a S6 Edge off of Ebay and when I opened it and did all the setup Samsung Pay was not stock included. I tried search it on the Play Store and it says that its not compatible with this device. My S6 Edge Model # is SM-G925I and my carrier is AT&T. Is there a way I can get Samsung Pay on my phone?

Did you buy the International version? I don't think Samsung Pay works on those.

Mr_Bugman

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: Samsung Pay Not Compatible with my S6 Edge

The 'I' in your model number means it is the unlocked international version. As far as I know Samsung has not yet enabled Samsung Pay for that model yet. No known date. The hardware is inside they just have to enable it.

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zif835