Credit Card Verified by Bank but Not in App

AverageJoe_MN

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Registered a US Bank card. Called the number, they verified me and emailed me saying I was verified. Problem is, the app continues to show me as unverified.

Is there a waiting period - does it take some time to "take"? Do I need to reinstall that card?

Thanks.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I only have chase and Amex cards. Chase is pretty fast but Amex does take a little while for verification.

AverageJoe_MN

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
I waited and nothing happened. Emailed their support and it wasn't that helpful. They said try another card. Well, that's the card I use that is compatible. Option two was the following.

Note: Performing the below steps will delete all the cards and the card details in Samsung Pay Application and you can re-add them after installing the application.

Open Apps > Settings > Applications > Application manager > Samsung Pay Framework
Touch FORCE STOP, then CLEAR CACHE, then MANAGE STORAGE

Touch UNINSTALL UPDATES
Press the Home key and open Apps > Samsung Pay, then touch INSTALL

Tried that, re-verified card, five hours later nothing.

So I'm stuck and can't use it. Awaiting further instructions from their so support.

Not impressed so far. This seems like it should be seamless but it's not, it's not a good experience.

AverageJoe_MN

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
Just now it appeared. Interesting note: When I went to open my phone there was an Exception Report Samsung Pay wanted to send their developers. When I re-opened the program my card was activated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12