Samsung Pay is now working with North Carolina State Employees Credit Union debit and credit cards.
    elangley likes this.
    12-19-2015 06:10 PM
    I just scanned my NCSECU debit card with Samsung Pay and it told me to call the bank to activate. Did you do this? I didn't have time to contact the bank. Was it an easy process if you did contact them? My fear is getting someone on the phone that has no clue what I'm trying to do.
    12-28-2015 01:41 PM
    I just scanned my NCSECU debit card with Samsung Pay and it told me to call the bank to activate. Did you do this? I didn't have time to contact the bank. Was it an easy process if you did contact them? My fear is getting someone on the phone that has no clue what I'm trying to do.
    In the time it took you to make your post, you could have called the bank. It's just a simple verification by them. Nothing major
    12-29-2015 08:11 PM
    I called the SECU to verify and completed the process, but my card still shows 'Needs Verification'.
    02-03-2016 11:37 AM
    I called the SECU to verify and completed the process, but my card still shows 'Needs Verification'.
    My card showed as verified right after I hung up the phone. Sounds like they didn't complete all the steps on their side.
    02-04-2016 06:54 PM
    I've had the same issue. Been days. Secu said they are good on their end. Samsung said to clear cache and try again. Still no luck
    02-08-2016 09:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD