Hi there

In having an issue with s pay,

Because they don't support my bank, I use android pay. It was all going well, until I decided to try s pay advised by some guys who were promoting it.

Now, I get a bottom pull tab on my phone at random times, which is annoying, as I have no use for s pay. I have tried uninstalling s pay, but it always gets auto installed back without permission (I even have the checkmark that says to auto install or whatever off, so it shouldn't reinstall the app)

I was wondering , is there a way to completely block samsung pay, so it stays out (or not updated) without having to root my phone and risk losing android pay?

Again, if my bank was supported, I wouldn't care which app makes the payment as long as it's done, but right now, I feel I'm carrying a dead body with Samsung pay

Thanks a lot in advance for your help
    12-23-2015 05:52 AM
    Go to the application manager on your phone and disable it
    12-23-2015 05:55 AM
    Right now it's not showing there because I uninstalled it, but I know it's going to install it again. It has something to do with another app called Samsung apps

I have tried to disable it in the past, but that option greyed out, as not being possible.

I want to post a screenshot of what I mean (as its the same situation with s pay framework app), but I don't see an option to do so.
    12-23-2015 06:04 AM
    Right now it's not showing there because I uninstalled it, but I know it's going to install it again. It has something to do with another app called Samsung apps

I have tried to disable it in the past, but that option greyed out, as not being possible.

I want to post a screenshot of what I mean (as its the same situation with s pay framework app), but I don't see an option to do so.
    It sounds to me that you are getting the updates from Samsung for the Samsung Pay Framework app pushed to your phone. Samsung doesn't give you an option to update, it is forced to your phone. The Samsung Pay Framework can't be removed or disabled and was on your phone from the factory.
    12-23-2015 08:09 AM
    Then try and disable samsung apps
    12-23-2015 09:53 AM
    It sounds like it's time to open citi bank double cash bonus card.
    12-23-2015 11:11 AM
    just open up Samsung pay and turn off quick payment on home screen, lock screen, screen off
    20blks likes this.
    12-24-2015 08:22 PM
    Another suggestion if Samsung store keeps adding it... Try uninstalling it from within their store. I had to do that with another app.

Posted via the Android Central App
    12-25-2015 03:32 PM