08-08-2016 04:21 PM
27 12
tools
    More misses that hits. I have 2 credit/ debit cards on SP. No success with American express whatsoever. Citibank card only successful at BJs. Called institutions and all is fine on their ends. 3 Wal-Mart I've tried with ZERO% success. I wonder if Wal-Mart pay is blocking Samsung Pay. I've been reluctant to try other stores, especially if the lines are long. I'll try again when they are not so busy to avoid possible embarrassment if SP fails again.
    Walmart is actively blocking all phone payment systems other than their own. Though not all Walmart stores have the new software implemented to do this blocking operational yet.
    08-08-2016 04:17 PM
    The first three weeks I used it at several stores and it worked great. Then the Framework was updated and now it won't work. Tried re-installing SP...took multiple tries before downloading. Now it will not register my fingerprint nor will the keyboard come up. I really liked it so I am sorry it's no longer working. I have a Galaxy S6. No other problems. It will not let me uninstall or re-install either SP or SP Framework. Anybody have an anwer?
    Besides the good advice from Nathan Innocent I would also suggest you remove the older versions of the Samsung Pay and Samsung Pay Framework apks from the phone. An app like Solid Explorer will allow you to search for *.apk and if you find duplicates delete all but the latest. This is how I finally solved this problem a while back on my Verizon Note 5.
    08-08-2016 04:21 PM
27 12