Samsung Pay $50 Best Buy Rebate?

A

AC Question

Samsung Pay $50 Best Buy Rebate

Who should I contact about not receiving my reward for signing up with Samsung Pay?I signed up on 12-15-15 and even emailed the company that processes these and have not heard a peep in 3 weeks.

Scott Currence

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung Pay $50 Best Buy Rebate

I applied for a $100 Samsung card in early December and haven't seen it yet. The original card expired Jan 1. After several calls and emails they said they where behind and sent me a $25 coupon code for my inconvenience. But still have not seen my original $100 card.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

I applied for a $100 Samsung card in early December and haven't seen it yet. The original card expired Jan 1. After several calls and emails they said they where behind and sent me a $25 coupon code for my inconvenience. But still have not seen my original $100 card.

It the Samsung gift card for Tmobile customers only?

Scott Currence

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site

It the Samsung gift card for Tmobile customers only?
No it was just an offer to activate Samsung pay and use your card to be eligible. Got a acceptance email but never got my code. Still haven't. From the sounds of it, they subcontracted the processing of the cards and they had to extend the program to cover all the applicants.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site

I went back to the page and it says "must be a Tmobile customer" but I got the acceptance email also. I'm on Att

Mr_Bugman

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site

Never received anything from my activation in September. Sent email mid January and only got the automated response. Ugh

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown