Wells Fargo Platinum Visa Credit Card coming soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike568

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I tried adding my Wells Fargo Platinum Visa Credit Card and instead of saying the bank isn't supported it took me to the terms and conditions pay for Wells Fargo like they do for Android Pay but when I click Agree to all it says "Failed to connect to card issuer's server. Try again." Maybe this means Wells Fargo Credit Card's are going to be supported soon. I tried to add my Wells Fargo Debit Card (my account that I keep pretty much nothing in) and it said said the bank isn't supported when I tried to add it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-02-14-14-33-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-14-14-33-30.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_2016-02-14-14-36-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-02-14-14-36-13.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 17

kalnel#WN

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
I just tried adding my WF Platinum Visa, and it said, "Your card issuer does not participate..." It's the same message I've been getting since I first started using Samsung Pay in October.

jexx

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Some people here are saying their debit/credit cards are now working on SP. See link to Well Fargo Community Forum..They were able to add cards to SP, maybe good news for us WF customers finally?

https://www.wellsfargocommunity.com/search.jspa?q=samsung+pay*&sort=updatedDesc

Update, I was able to add my Well Fargo, cash back, Visa Signature, Credit Card to SP. I'm going to try it out later today. Not a problem to register the card at all, last thing for the process was a signature for the card within the app.

Ok! I was successful using my WF CC, with SP, worked flawlessly, just like my Amex card has. Also, received a couple of text/email messages from WF, confirming that my card was added to my device.

Last edited:

mike56801

Sep 15, 2015
Visit site
I got both of my cash back credit cards added and my debit card that is linked to the my checking out that I don't have that much money in. I will not link my debit card that is connected to my main checking account to any mobile wallet. That card hardly leaves home.

Status
Not open for further replies.