I've been waiting for the new Samsung 4k UBD-K8500 Blu-ray player since it's release on March 1st, and it has been in Backorder everywhere, including Amazon and Crutchfield. I've placed different orders and just canceled them tired of waiting, so today I decided to see what happened when placing directly with Samsung.com and to use the $100 promo code they just sent me instead of the VR offer, for my surprise once I added the item to the cart it showed me a $100 Samsung pay activation credit.

So, those of you wanting something on the Samsung.com website and have activated Samsung Pay, take a look and see if you also have the same credit.
    04-07-2016 01:16 PM
    I've been waiting for the new Samsung 4k UBD-K8500 Blu-ray player since it's release on March 1st, and it has been in Backorder everywhere, including Amazon and Crutchfield. I've placed different orders and just canceled them tired of waiting, so today I decided to see what happened when placing directly with Samsung.com and to use the $100 promo code they just sent me instead of the VR offer, for my surprise once I added the item to the cart it showed me a $100 Samsung pay activation credit.

So, those of you wanting something on the Samsung.com website and have activated Samsung Pay, take a look and see if you also have the same credit.
    That is sounds pretty great, I believe you had to redeem that offer first though and then it gets tied to your Samsung account.
    04-12-2016 06:59 AM