New spay update

ziggster

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I have an S6 and since the update Spay will not work for nfc payments (magnetic works fine). I have tried it with nfc turned on and off, but no luck.

I have not yet tried Android pay to make sure that its not a hardware problem (it has always worked). I'll try that this weekend but in the meantime, has anyone else had nfc issues since the update?

DroidFromVA

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
Updates often corrupt the SPAY application data, so you may have to clear the cache of the app and re-add your cards or remove/reinstall the app.

mike568

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
I hate the updates since I have to remove and add all of my credit cards/debit card that I keep $10 but can move money over on the go. I use Samsung Pay almost all the time except for when I go through the drive thru since it either they have bring the pin pad out through the drive thru or I hand my phone my to the cashier. I forget my wallet at home today but I was only going to Samsung Pay friendly places I knew I was fine and the fact the I have a couple of my credit cards info memorized thanks to shopping online if I needed to remove and add it back if it got declined for some reason.