Samsung Pay Rewards Program Useful Tips

jexx

Nov 28, 2013
Visit site
Credit to Reddit Poster-Joshua70448

https://www.reddit.com/r/SamsungPay/comments/5fjrs8/useful_tips/

I've been reading around the Samsung Pay app and website and I've picked up a few useful tidbits:
There's another 4x points promotion coming up from December 19 - 24.
If you're already planning on buying something from Samsung, the current best deal for redeeming points is the $50 Samsung.com code for 2500 points (50 points/$) until January 15, 2017.
There's a free-to-play instant win contest for a $500 Boxed.com gift code, and everyone who enters automatically gets a $5 off $20 code for Boxed.com. Open to contiguous US only until January 5, 2017 at 8pm Eastern time.
The half-off promotion for points redemption on all other rewards appears to be ending on January 15, 2017 along with the double points promotion.
Your rewards level (silver, gold, platinum) carries over into the next month. For example, I've made 10 purchases this month so I'll probably end up with silver, and I'll be silver all next month unless I make at least 20 purchases and bump up to gold.
Your points expire at the end of the calendar month one year after they're earned, so don't hoard them for too long.
The rewards program is scheduled to end on November 17, 2017, hopefully Samsung will extend it (kinda like My Coke Rewards does every year).
If you don't get points for a transaction, you have 7 days to call up Samsung (844-SAM-PAYS or 844-726-7297 in the US) to request the points (there's no guarantee and it can take a few days to resolve). When I had this happen a few days ago, I had to remove my card and add it back again to get points working again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon