Samsung Pay working at

bksalt

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
Has been working fine at BJ's wholesale big box store in Ft Myers Fl. Have been using it for the last 3 months and works fine. ;)

bksalt

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
Just used Samsung Pay at Steak & Shake in Ft Myers worked great, cashier said she had never seen that done there ;)

mike568

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
Used Samsung Pay at Big Lots worked fast and smooth :)

Big Lots accepts Android Pay also that makes it easier. Also some banks don't support Samsung Pay but support Android Pay. At Big Lots you have to tell the cashier you are paying with a card so they will activate the pin pad for payment.

Michael Arnold2013

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi

Looks like you and I live in the same place well I live in Cape Coral but I never can get my S6 to work at the Walmart Neighborhood Market but the last time I was at the normal Walmart it worked. I am gonna try it asap again. I heard from another poster they said BY THE STORE that S-pay is not allowed or will not work. I think same with Apple pay and Android pay. I MIGHT try that for the heck of it.

I think the shape of the machine at the Walmart Neighborhood Market will not let it work that is my thinking.

bksalt

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
I have not tried SP at WalMart IN Ft Myers because the forum keeps saying WalMart will not allow anything except Walmart pay to work

jrf1025

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site
I've heard a lot of mixed results at Home Depot. Just there today 1st time and it was fast and easy. No problems at all (Gear S3).

omgitselaine

Banned
Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
I just used Samsung Pay this morning at my gym to purchase a power shake , at Michael's for my boy's school project and at ShopRite for groceries.

No issues whatsoever at any of the stores.