Can't find "fly delta" app

syl24

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I know this app exists; some of you probably have it. I can read all about it on the Android Market website. But try searching the market on the Replenish, and it just isn't there.

The app says it requires Andoid 2.1, and this phone (new) has 2.2.2. Is this OS too new? Is there something else I'm missing?

Thanks.

firehak

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Just because it requires Android 2.1+, does not make it compatible with the Replenish. Apps on the market (when searched on the phone) only show compatible apps. If you log in to the market website to click install, it will say your phone is not compatible if it can't be installed. You can try doing a Google search to find the .apk file and manually install it, but the app may not work correctly. I've download a few games that way before that worked anyways or had minor issues, but my results may not always be the case.

anon(335536)

May 27, 2011
Visit site
The replenish has a small screen and poor resolution compared to most other android phones. App developers can require a minimum screen size/resolution through the market for their app to be installed on. 99% of the time, when you can't find an app for the replenish, but you know it exists, it is because of the screen size/resolution of this phone. :-(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad