08-16-2013 09:34 PM
179 ... 678
tools
    Hey, I've been looking at your work that you have done on the Samsung replenish. I just rooted mine and now am stuck on froyo and obviously can't do a OTA because I am rooted. I was wondering off your website well be back up soon so that I can get a hold of the update.zip to bring me back up to gingerbread manually. I was originally trying to get Phoenix 0.2 working but whenever I flashed it, it would fail to boot at all, leaving me on the Samsung screen. The files would be much appreciated, anything more is pure charity (by the way I have Sprint).
    Thanks in advance
    Same problem here. Have an idea what to do, but can't get the required ROM files since firehak site is down. Any alternate place these files were hosted?

Thanks for all you guys do!
    06-22-2012 12:31 PM
    The site is not working to download the update.zip from. I downloaded the tar file and anyways I can't get my phone to update properly? I flash the tar and then my phone comes on back to what it was on before not gingerbread?
    06-22-2012 10:47 PM
    I fourth the request for the files. Tried getting Pheonix 0.2 on my mom's replenish today from Leaf 0.2. It kept boot looping (even after wiping everything).

If you need I have a server I can host the files from.
    07-10-2012 03:41 AM
    it says 404 not found
    08-16-2013 09:34 PM
179 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD