Getting Gingerbread (NO ROOT!) and getting drives for Kies

DJxDARIENx

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Got a new replenish because my old one was flipping out a few months after the second GB update. This one NEVER got the OTA, its STILL on the Froyo that came out of the box (original one the phone was released with!) So does anyone know how to update it WITHOUT root? (Will not root my phone, dont try to convense me)

For Samsung Kies. I wanted to know if anyone has the drivers for us to use it? Ive talked to Samsung PLENTY of times on nthe phone and through live chat. They obviously dont know how to answer the damn question because all I get it "Kies is not supported on the device". Without Kies, if we lose our data (didnt back it up onanything else) Then its gone. Kies will save your data. Ive also looked around for Kies drives for the Replenish, and I dont really wanna download them because they take a CRAP loud of space, and probaley come with some type of virus.

DJxDARIENx

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I know for to download it without root, I need to get the ,zip folder. Ive searched online for HOURS and havnt came across one. All are for the Previl. Will that same .zip folder work for the Replenish ??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos