[ROM][ciscogee] IC.JeLLY.onGBeaN.S [WIP]

TattooPaul

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
As far as I can tell every image you see on the Replenish is ldpi. Most apps have ldpi, mdpi, and hdpi, because they are going to every thing from this phone to the Galaxy S3. When writing just for this phone Ldpi is probably the only resolution you need.

I will say I am new to the hacking apart and reassembly thing, so I might be wrong. However I used to write themes for GoLauncher and all that was necessary for GoLauncher on this phone were ldpi images.

Reactions: ciscogee

ironmask

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
All I wanna say is this.....sweeeeeeet!
My roommate would be stoked after I handed back his phone with something like this... good luck with this... its nice to see some more action coming out of the kitchen on this phone... :D

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

TattooPaul

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Don't even kmow if you're still developing this, but if you are try Gallery ICS & Camera ICS by Moblynx on the market. Don't know if they will work on the Replenish or not. I finally gave up on this phone and bought a new Evo. I'll still help with art and stuff though. it gives me something to do.

ciscogee

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Don't even kmow if you're still developing this, but if you are try Gallery ICS & Camera ICS by Moblynx on the market. Don't know if they will work on the Replenish or not. I finally gave up on this phone and bought a new Evo. I'll still help with art and stuff though. it gives me something to do.

Yeah I'm gonna start back up I just got my summer exams done so I should have time...
I will be getting at cha for art in comission form once I set up shop :)

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Tapatalk 2

ciscogee

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site

I could use those as soon as i get a updater-script that boots and everything works, i dont know how to use/edit the scripts in phoenix rom to successfully boot

btw
#2 POST updated with FB03_deodex rom (manual adb push)
sprint rom to follow (what is latest sprint build? FA19?)

Last edited:

anon(538593)

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I use Screenshot ER Demo. The current version of the application has a watermark in it, but the version I use does not have it. I just never update so I don't have to see the watermark :p

ciscogee

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I use Screenshot ER Demo. The current version of the application has a watermark in it, but the version I use does not have it. I just never update so I don't have to see the watermark :p

Thanks I tried that one, and all the rest. Finally found one on another market.
Screenshots of ics/jb theme to come tonight.
I gotta get all the imgs ported first be fore getting too caught up in xml edits.
I'm close on extended power menu options and quick panel has to be written from source so that's that so far...

Also, still not up to par on updater-script so if anyone would like to contribute so I can focus on theming and mods...

Sent from my SPH-M580BST using Tapatalk 2

ciscogee

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I started theming phoenix... and got caught up with the quickpannel toggles and it fc the status bar. I'm hoping to get to it this weekend.

First and formost you need to be on a deodexed fa19 or fb03.

I've been stuck on kernel compile for another device. I'm still around.

Will hopefully mod dmrlooks kernel for sdext also.

Good to know someones still out there who will enjoy my work

ebrown761

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
k so i know this isn't a rom in its entirety but could i say go into the phoenix0.2_deodexed install file n swop out the framework for the one here and and do the same with the app file

ciscogee

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
k so i know this isn't a rom in its entirety but could i say go into the phoenix0.2_deodexed install file n swop out the framework for the one here and and do the same with the app file

Are you trying to deodex individual apks in phoenix rom?
If you you would need to replace apk and remove apk.odex.

ebrown761

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
i have someone working on updater-script that will work for flashing just themes and mods, without the formatting etc... i have been theming and modding for last couple of days here is what i have accomplished:

ics horizontals
ics popups (some buttons need touch up)
ics text colors

what im having trouble with
finding ldpi images (what besides statusbar uses ldpi?)
poweroption toggles in pulldown (they are written in twframworks, theyre their but am not sure why they dont show, maybe in smali?)
picking a rom base (i run phoenix_deodex, and just push or CnP apks to test. I really wont get into themeing until i get a script that can easily flash mods, caus if not ima have to retheme boost rom as soon as i get a deodexed rom to flash)

my last mod took out the status bar and had to nandroid, until i find out which mod took it out in back to stock phoenix deodex.

just ta let yall know where im at...

questions and suggestions always welcome.

yea i was trying to do that for a few days, couldn't get it to go so I gave up on that idea and just flashed the phoenix0.2_deodexed, now my question are you still working on the "updater-script" u spoke of here? if so would it work with phoenix0.2_deodexed rom, i think the power toggles in the pull down and some of the other features u spoke of would be great on this phone, thanks

ciscogee

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
yea i was trying to do that for a few days, couldn't get it to go so I gave up on that idea and just flashed the phoenix0.2_deodexed, now my question are you still working on the "updater-script" u spoke of here? if so would it work with phoenix0.2_deodexed rom, i think the power toggles in the pull down and some of the other features u spoke of would be great on this phone, thanks

Have yet to make one for simple theme, I've been running my fb03 deodex rom on ext4 with dmrlooks ext4/oc kernel. Haven't themed in awhile with school and been messing with a leak and kernel for my other device

swtnss

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Updated 8.23.12
FB03 Deodex "kit" added to POST #2.

Pursuit:
I will be releasing both boost and sprint modified roms when I get them done. I will need all of your help and support on these (beta testing/ideas). This is what is goin to be in my boost rom for starters.

Mods:
Custom ICS/JellyBean theme
Reboot options
Deodexed and zipalighned (given)
Debloated (with bloat options)
Accurate battery % (couple ways to do this. I might make status bar a lil bigger to read % and apply mdpi images?)
Slimmed down horizontals
ICS styled pulldown
Toggle menu on pull down

Now my main concern is finding an updater-script that actually works for individual mods if wanted or I might look into aroma installer for this also.

Any questions or suggestions are welcome.

When are you going to be done with this. would like to be a tester

ciscogee

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
When are you going to be done with this. would like to be a tester

Ill have moretime after this week. Mid terms and catch up in classes.

Would you like to try and theme yourself?
Or anyone for that matter?

Send me pm and ill give u my # to text and get y'all goin....