Pimp My Rom

man or astroman

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:
Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
this worked great on my admire, however my girlfriend soft bricked her boost replenish and am having no luck finding a way to return to stock, as whatever she did/downloaded not only corrupted the sd card with the nandroid backups i made, it also made it lose root...cwmr wouldnt even wipe the device i had to do manually with adb...do you know where i can obtain the stock image? or is it possible to flash sprint version to obtain root then install boost rom/kernel? or perhaps anyone know if its possible to create via the stock nandroid backup posted on here(tried to nandroid it but since device lost root and is wiped it didnt work)...or do i just push files to the device? im not used to working with a device with almost no dev support and am slowly learning the necessary skills to do these things...any help is much appreciated

man or astroman

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
If you can get into download mode, then you can flash phoenix 0.2. Follow the directions in firehaks thread.
Not sure how it happened to you as I have attempted this a few times and have no issues.

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
it just gets stuck each time at formatting...you know when you hit install from sd card select phoenix and yes...it does its beginning stuff then stays stuck at formatting forever...

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
this app didnt brick it. im not sure what she did that bricked it, but she has the opposite of the midas touch. she bricked my galaxy indulge and im in the process of making a jig to get it into download mode...at least i can get the replenish into download mode and recovery mode but have had no luck flashing anything found on the forums