ok so I'm not exactly sure what happened but my phone went into bootloop and totally fried my SD card in the process (all data on the card was completely unrecoverable) anyways, I'd like to get this Phone up and working again and the Odin exploits are all for the sprint model not the boost one. I can boot into recovery but it reverted itself back to stock (don't ask me how, it's the damnest thing i've ever seen!!) so....is there anyone who could lead me through a ADB based rescue. My knowledge of cmd lines leaves something to be desired....Any other options to bring my phone back from the brink are welcomed. I'm all ears!!!!

- Do not worry. There is no charge for Awesomeness! -
    05-22-2013 07:44 AM
    I guess your phone got an over-the-air update and that's why you lost CWM.

Have you tried the PhoenixROM 0.2 Odin? People on the PhoenixROM thread reported that it works on Boost. (I can only vouch that it works on Sprint.) No ADB required (and I have no ADB experience).

If you install PhoenixROM 0.2, then I'd recommend text-editing the BuildProp file to change any instances of "EK03" to "FB09" as described in section 1 of the following link.
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ice-phone.html

I'd also recommend that you follow the other performance enhancements that I put in the above link.
    05-23-2013 01:35 AM