[ACS][ROM] Leaf Rom - 0.2

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to revert my Replenish back to "stock" to get the gingerbread update. However, I keep getting stuck in ODIN. I have the correct OPS and PDA files selected, but after I click "Start" and see "START" in the top left box, nothing else happens. Here is the output in the message box:

Download Start...
<0> Create File...
<1> StartThread Detected : 1
<2> StartThread Detected : 0
<3> StartThread Detected : 0
<4> StartThread Detected : 0
<5> StartThread Detected : 0
<6> StartThread Detected : 0
<7> StartThread Detected : 0
<8> StartThread Detected : 0
<1> setup connection...
<1> odin mode.. check plcatform verification.
<1> VerifyPlatform:V0, P0,R0
<1> START!!!

Can anyone lend a hand? It's just been sitting like this for over an hour with my phone at the "Downloading" screen. (I tried different PCs USB cables and ports. I also tried a couple different drivers. If someone had a link to the USB drivers they used, I'd gladly look at that. Additionally, I tried ODIN 4.42 and 4.43 on both 64bit Windows 7 and 32-bit Windows XP.)
Weird thing is that I can re-flash LeafROM w root from the original instructions just fine.

Any help is appreciated.

aldion

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
hey guys this is my first time trying to root my phone i have the replenish and as i try to run the rom i get an error 0 message and it cant write the files to my phone please help

samsrepl

Feb 13, 2012
Visit site
Guys, this is SOOO frustrating. I think I'm reasonably adept and reading carefully, but I'm thinking that there's something you may have overlooked - hopefully, something where your genius (SINCERELY) will yield a quick and successful "fix."

I'm trying to root a Samsung Replenish on Sprint. I wouldn't think the carrier matters, but something must matter!

I've tried the several things floating around on the web - KMS, Leaf Rom, Prevail-something.bat, etc.

In pretty much every case, I'm getting on my desktop messages with words like CANNOT in them, so the rooting obviously fails.

I think I heard that early in 2012 (sic), Samsung "upgraded" its firmware - could that be the issue?

Everybody says, "wait for the logo," but Samsung seems to say "Hi" with a white on black "Samsung" and then with something swirly. In both cases, the batch files come with warnings and messages that make split-second timing pretty difficult, even if I knew what to try for.

I'm 100% FOR your "have it your way" philosophy, and I recognize that there are lots of handsets, and you very reasonably "care more" about more popular ones. It's removing the bloat - changing "Browser" to Opera without getting a zillion messages of a "Which Browser" variety - that is my goal. Maybe, if rooting requires luck and skill beyond me, someone knows how to deal with the worst aspects of "factory defaults" without rooting.

Thanks.

firehak

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
There is no method to rooting an up to date Replenish, especially with Shabby's outdated rom. We moved on a "cheated" by flashing and pre-rooting. Look at PhoeniX ROM, based off LeafRom. Even Shabbypenguin helped me gather things together to get it started.

swtnss

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Don't use LeafROM, it's terribly outdated.

If you're on sprint, look for firehak's' Phoenix ROM 0.2. If you're on Boost Mobile, use dmrlook's root/kernel script.

Ok I have pheonix but hate it. I want the stock recovery for boost. He nandroid backup doesn't have the stock recovery

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Tapatalk 2

ciscogee

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Ok I have pheonix but hate it. I want the stock recovery for boost. He nandroid backup doesn't have the stock recovery

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Tapatalk 2

Why are u wanting stock recovery? Are u returning your device?

Sent from my SPH-M580BST using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae