Battery drain from mysterious '' Samsung knox''

inthegalaxy

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I own the AT&T galaxy s4 i337. For the past two or three days my battery has been draing quick with every feature off. Sync, air view, Ect. And when I see where my battery consumption is coming from and it says '' SAMSUNG KNOX '' 40%. I know about knox, but my understanding that it isn't implemented yet because I have to way to get to it. Correct me if I'm wrong. It's unable to open from App manager and cannot find the app. I read somewhere that the recent update I think it was around 7-10-13, improved knox support. But i have yet to see it. SORRY for the long post.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Attachments

• 1376127843070.jpg
    1376127843070.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 39

Quaz

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
after a doing a factory re-set, I'm getting this too now. Mines up to 60% Cannot for the life of me work out how to stop it!!

anyone??

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
after a doing a factory re-set, I'm getting this too now. Mines up to 60% Cannot for the life of me work out how to stop it!!

anyone??

Try this- Settings>More>Security>Device Administrators and uncheck "KNOX" if already checked.

This might be the solve the problem.

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I just rooted and flashed a stock themed deodexed rom with knox removed :) but for those of you with root try titanium back up go down to knox and freeze it

metle_geek

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Knox is their security suite from what I can tell at&t and Verizon are pushing small update/ patches for knox and it's going to so this until all the changes have taken place btw it's through samsung push services and you might get a random reboot and it will go away it's most likely being updated

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech