hello !

i just bought a Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3 , and it's freaking amazing !! but i have a little problem with knox , when i get to my pictures , i select a photo and i can't get the option "move to knox" while my friend has no problem with that .

i'am asking if there was a modification that i have to add or some option i need to activate.

thanks for answering me as soon as you read this
    11-30-2013 02:26 PM
    hello !

i just bought a Samsung Galaxy NOTE 3 , and it's freaking amazing !! but i have a little problem with knox , when i get to my pictures , i select a photo and i can't get the option "move to knox" while my friend has no problem with that .

i'am asking if there was a modification that i have to add or some option i need to activate.

I agree with you that the phone is amazing.

Posted via Android Central App
    11-30-2013 02:49 PM
    hello !

I'm not sure what you mean. Knox is Samsungs security program, so you shouldnt be able to move anything to it from what I understand. https://www.samsungknox.com/en
    12-01-2013 09:20 PM
    No knox is a secure protected area of the phone and the efuse is a benefit of it. It is so samsung can go after former users of blackberry like the gov. It is just an added benefit that they can stick the efuse there for the warranty.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
    12-01-2013 09:57 PM