Is there a way to install KNOX from a standlone installer in case one does not have access to WiFi internet in order to download KNOX?
    So is there a way to use a standalone Android APK KNOX files in case I have to reset my phone and re-install KNOX if I do not have any Internet?
    In other words, is it possible to re-install KNOX without re-downloading it?

I have the KNOX Personal Edition.

Looks like nobody seems to know this answer as I already asked this in many many forums.
    12-19-2013 12:11 AM
    Is there a way to install KNOX from a standlone installer in case one does not have access to WiFi internet in order to download KNOX?
    So is there a way to use a standalone Android APK KNOX files in case I have to reset my phone and re-install KNOX if I do not have any Internet?
    In other words, is it possible to re-install KNOX without re-downloading it?

I have the KNOX Personal Edition.

Looks like nobody seems to know this answer as I already asked this in many many forums.
    No there is no way to do that but you can do is search for the KNOX.apk file in the google using your PC, laptop or notepad and then install that .apk file via data cable of by sending it over to your device by buletooth !! Hope this helps you out.....
    12-19-2013 03:04 AM
    I have Airdroid installed and I see a few KNOX.apk files on there like KNOX.container.apk, KNOX.Apps.apk, and KLMSAgent.apk.
    Which one should I use to install KNOX?
    Should I use all of them? Or would they may manay many more of these files spread across the system?
    12-19-2013 11:04 AM