Battery Life

Masheen

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
My mom is looking for a new phone. She needs a keyboard because it just wasn't happening with touch screen. I went to the store and looked at the Samsung Stratosphere, it was nice. It locks when closed and slides up in one motion rather than gradually. The only other option would be the Droid 3, which is a wonderful phone.

However, I was concerned with the battery life on the Stratosphere. Being LTE and single core, I was wondering what type of battery life users were getting out of their Stratosphere before I consider buying her one.

Share your comments on battery life please.

caragon24

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I got my Samsung about 2 hours ago and been playing with it out of the box and battery life is great. I was torn between the Droid 3 and Bionic and really wasn't interested in the Samsung because I was happy with my Droid 2 Global but wanted the 4G but also wanted the keyboard and this phone is great of the best of 4G and the keyboard. The screen is smaller than the others but it so well lite that compared to my fiancee Thunderbolt it blew it away with the clearness.

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I don't have a ton of apps and such on my Strato, but I've easily been getting a good day to day and a half of battery life.

I know that could really fluctuate with usage...I have all the location junk turned off, no wifi or bluetooth on, (I have it when I actually use that stuff, but otherwise, it stays off). I don't have a ton of different stuff constantly syncing either.

Hope that helps!

Dubbman

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Out of the box it's pretty impressive. Once you start adding things like LWP's and widgets the battery starts to drop a bit faster. With any of those things it easily gets through the day.

KnightCrusader

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
You kidding? The battery life on this thing is awesome, especially compared to that power-hungry monger known as the Thunderbolt. (I have both - I should know.)

Yanks4me

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I just got this yesterday,and I've been playing around on it also. Mine shuts off very quickly & I've changed the "brightness" on it several times-it keeps saying that's what's eating my battery life.It won't cahnge for me!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01