Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I've had this phone for two days and loving it. I came from a eris ha. I have been haven't lots of data drops and had a issuse with my headphones not working but twisted the jack around and no issuse now. Anyone else have data drops?

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk

skategeezer

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I've had this phone for two days and loving it. I came from a eris ha. I have been haven't lots of data drops and had a issuse with my headphones not working but twisted the jack around and no issuse now. Anyone else have data drops?

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk

Not here in the pac northwest where r u located? I know if I go to the country side I lose 4g and sometimes 3g.

rickhamilton620

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I experience some instances of data drops, especially on 4G. Keep in mind that my current Stratsophere is defective and I'm actually boxing it up right now. I live in the northeast-central PA to be exact.

I'll update this thread if my replacement has the same issues.

Reactions: TheGratefulDead

Dubbman

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I came from the Eris too! I'm from MI and have no issues with data drops. Maybe you guys have a problem with your towers in that area.

ekloot

Nov 12, 2011
Visit site
Mine will sometimes drop data once or twice a day while on 4g, but it will usually connect right back up to 4g within several seconds or if it doesn't, then within a minute it will connect to 3g and a little later find 4g again. Like I said, this happens maybe once a day but sometimes it never happens at all and everything is fine. Others have said, it has to do with verizon's 4g network and not the phones. I tend to believe that since I've seen other people complain of other 4g verizon phones doing the exact same thing.