Stratosphere for charge?

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Anyone recommend me switching i might be up for the trade.

I love my charge but the stratosphere feels like a phone...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

rickhamilton620

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Well the good news is, the Stratosphere is essentially the Charge internally so you're not missing out if you make the switch. I just hope you don't end up with a bad one if you do. I'm on my 2nd due to random reboots and it's about to be my third...

MofoMan2000

Nov 21, 2010
Visit site
I'm surprised to hear that. My Stratosphere is my best friend. Never a random reboot. The uptime gets so long, I find I have to reboot it manually before it does so spontaneously.

Dubbman

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
The Strat has only slightly limited RAM compared to the Charge (512/1GB respectively) and a .3" less in the screen size. Otherwise it's the same phone internally.

I would swap with you, but I honestly like my Strat too much. I would def like the active dev work and the .3" on the Charge, but the Strat keyboard is too good.

rickhamilton620

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
The Strat has only slightly limited RAM compared to the Charge (512/1GB respectively) and a .3" less in the screen size. Otherwise it's the same phone internally.

I would swap with you, but I honestly like my Strat too much. I would def like the active dev work and the .3" on the Charge, but the Strat keyboard is too good.

I thought the Charge had the same amount of RAM as the Strat?:Samsung DROID Charge vs. HTC ThunderBolt Comparison

jw81

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I bought my gf the Strat Saturday night. It's an awesome phone. Seems a little faster than my phone and ut has s good keyboard as well. Better overall phone than charge. .3 smaller touch screen but it's note a big deal.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR