First post, so if I put this in the wrong place please tell me. Just received my Strat yesterday and the first thing I did was install Tasker to automate power management tasks. This is my first time using Tasker, but the state Power Any doesn't seem to work right. The profile activates if I plug the USB cable to the computer but not if plugged into AC power. Same issue if I set Power AC, the profile never activates. Anyone else having this problem with the Stratosphere? I've verified that the tasks function as expected when connected and disconnected from USB power; but absolutely nothing happens on AC. My main goal was to work around the issue of not having an option anymore to ensure the display never sleeps when charging (which again works as expected but only on USB power).

Update: Okay. Problem gets weirder. Thinking it may be a hardware issue. Although the phone says it is charging when plugged into AC power, it never actually charges. Charges fine on USB though. I have tried three different AC chargers now (including the Samsung charger) all with the same results. I know someone will say I'm crazy but I swear that's exactly what it's doing.

Update 2: Apparently I'm not alone. See the following thread: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sam...ng-issues.html
    01-12-2012 06:41 PM
    Had the same USB-state recognition issue (the first part of your post) on a non-Samsung device. Somehow it just resolved itself, either after I connected to a computer via USB, or after I quit Tasker. So I guess for me it was just software-related.
    01-12-2016 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD