Need help getting into a phone...

Destroid

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Well, my sister in law has been sneaking around and doing everything she's not suppose to do...and in general, putting my mother in law through hell. She snuck an old Samsung Stratosphere my mother in law had and has been using it. When it was discovered, she refused to unlock it. Had i been here, it would have been unlocked. Well, somewhere through it all, my mother in law slammed it on the table and the screen will not come on. The lower buttons will, but the screen won't. I plugged it in and it even makes the noise that something is happening...but it isn't connecting to the computer.

So, in a nut shell, how do i get into this thing to find everything on it? Text logs, pics, anything. Read the sd card...pretty much only has temp memory files on it...but i know there's a reason she wouldn't unlock that phone...so...ideas?

Sent from your mom's bed...

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Seems to me the LCD connections inside the phone are broken or undone. You'll have to replace the LCD if you cannot view images on the screen of the device. Try to find a youtube video of the process and gauge how hard it is to do. If you think you can handle it buy the part from ebay or amazon and give it a shot. If not, you'll have to seek out a professional service to do this for you. Good luck!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad