Hi, I am new here, just joined. I have many questions but for now I would like to know what version of bluetooth I have? Reason I'm asking is because I bought a fitbit and did not know I would not be able to use app on phone for it, as it appears the fitbit is designed right now for the galaxy phones. However, I could possibly use it/sync it via bluetooth - but I hve no idea how to find out the version of bluetooth. Can someone tell me how/where to look on my phone for the version?

Also, a while back I set a pic as my wallpaper, then the pic was no longer on my gallery & I cannot find it anywhere on my phone. I want to enter it in a photo contest....so if anyone can tell me what happened to my pic I would sure love to know! By the way, its still set as my wallpaper but I just can't find it anywhere! Weird!

Thank u so much!
    Nancykb
    09-04-2013 11:48 AM
    Hi, I am new here, just joined. I have many questions but for now I would like to know what version of bluetooth I have? Reason I'm asking is because I bought a fitbit and did not know I would not be able to use app on phone for it, as it appears the fitbit is designed right now for the galaxy phones. However, I could possibly use it/sync it via bluetooth - but I hve no idea how to find out the version of bluetooth. Can someone tell me how/where to look on my phone for the version?

Also, a while back I set a pic as my wallpaper, then the pic was no longer on my gallery & I cannot find it anywhere on my phone. I want to enter it in a photo contest....so if anyone can tell me what happened to my pic I would sure love to know! By the way, its still set as my wallpaper but I just can't find it anywhere! Weird!

Thank u so much!
    Nancykb
    Welcome to the forums! Good to see a new user.

Re: Bluetooth version, you have Bluetooth 3.0
    Re: Wallpaper questions, if you save an image as a wallpaper from the source it won't save a copy on the phone (doesn't make sense, right?). In the future, save the image to the sd card then go to the image (on the sd card) and set it as wallpaper. That way you can always have a copy of it on file. Also for reference, wallpaper size should be 480x800.

Enjoy your stay here, let us know if you have further questions!
    09-09-2013 01:06 PM