Is anyone aware of a method to jump to Froyo on a rooted Transfrom? I assume I would have to bring it back to stock then upgrade and flash the kernel on SDX. However I was looking for a straight ROM, but I guess I'm asking for too much
    03-28-2011 12:07 PM
    Is anyone aware of a method to jump to Froyo on a rooted Transfrom? I assume I would have to bring it back to stock then upgrade and flash the kernel on SDX. However I was looking for a straight ROM, but I guess I'm asking for too much
    Check out this website:

SDX-Developers Forum - Index

Scroll down to the Samsung Transform section. It should answer all of your questions. I have Froyo Transform rooted with custom recovery. The folks at that website are amazing.

Oh yeah, and they got what you need as a ROM update
    traumahawk likes this.
    03-31-2011 06:45 PM
    wowww. thanks for the tip to go to SDX. i've been a subscriber there since beginning of jan.. was looking for tips on my epic. I found AC to be really friendly and helpful and stayed here and forgot all about using the resources at SDX. (been using XDA and AC instead). They have a TON of stuff there for transform. I assumed it was an unsupported phone. My gf has one and after seeing some of the stuff they have over there she's gonna let me root it and theme it for her.
    04-26-2011 12:40 PM
    wowww. thanks for the tip to go to SDX. i've been a subscriber there since beginning of jan.. was looking for tips on my epic. I found AC to be really friendly and helpful and stayed here and forgot all about using the resources at SDX. (been using XDA and AC instead). They have a TON of stuff there for transform. I assumed it was an unsupported phone. My gf has one and after seeing some of the stuff they have over there she's gonna let me root it and theme it for her.
    How this work out for you Trauma? A friend of mine just picked up the Transform and was looking to root and I was going to port over my Gears of War theme of him since he's a die hard Gears fan like me..
    07-10-2011 02:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD