Hello
    I had issues on my phone and had to do the factory reset which also erased my sd card-something that is totally my fault since I did not unmount the card before reset-but now I am not able to download music from my computer to my phone although the phone will send all my data to my computer. When I attempt to download to my phone, Windows media player (and one other that I downloaded to see if it made any difference) do not recognize my device. I have also downloaded a driver for this phone but it made no difference. It is one of many issues I am having with my phone (the other being that it will no longer display wallpaper unless I use a pic from my gallery) but it is the one that bugs me the most. I don't want to have to rely on a web connection in order to listen to my music. At this point I am considering either trying to root my phone (again-not due to just this issue) or throwing up my hands. Would love a new phone but not in the budget right now ( a real bummer but true lol). Anyway-thought I would see if anyone has any suggestions?
    04-21-2013 12:09 AM
    You just might have to reformat your sdcard since in wipe it. Plus make sure you goto your settings in your device and make sure USB debugging IS checked.
    04-23-2013 08:12 PM
    You just might have to reformat your sdcard since in wipe it. Plus make sure you goto your settings in your device and make sure USB debugging IS checked.
    Thank you so much. I appreciate the advice. Now need to learn how to reformat my sd card but I am nothing if not tenacious. That should be easy to find. Again-ty for taking the time to help
    04-23-2013 09:44 PM
    Not a problem. Always willing to help.
    04-24-2013 07:28 AM