Already on my second Transform and it is getting returned; I have owned and tweaked other Android devices, not new to the OS.

-Neither Transform will work with the bluetooth in my car that works perfectly with an EVO, EPIC, PRE or even an old Centro
    -Force close errors for stock email app
    -Will not run Angry Birds
    -Generally, buggy, laggy.

You get what you pay for I guess. Back it goes to BestBuy.

GOODBYE FAILFORM

PS: On the plus side, better keyboard than Epic, smaller from factor nice. Not enough.
    10-13-2010 01:58 PM
    Sorry to hear that.

May I ask what phone will you get next?
    10-13-2010 03:06 PM
    Unfortunately with Samsung, you got to pick the top or you won't get much.
    10-13-2010 03:54 PM
    Sorry to hear that.

May I ask what phone will you get next?
    Went back to the EVO. Guess I am stuck with the 4G tariff for a quality device on Sprint....for now.
    10-13-2010 08:51 PM
    Unfortunately with Samsung, you got to pick the top or you won't get much.
    Seems like you're right. All of their mojo seems to have gone into the Galaxy line.
    10-13-2010 08:52 PM
    Did you have it running the Sprint ID garbage? When I had it running it was buggy and laggy.
    10-16-2010 04:36 AM
    no sprintID=perfect device. Root it and move on with development.
    10-22-2010 11:56 AM
    I have been told multiple times that you must download the latest software for the transform at the lag will be reduced significantly.
    10-27-2010 09:02 AM
    Installed LauncherPro, not using SprintID, updated with the software Sprint release, hardly any lag at all.
    10-29-2010 11:33 PM
    What software sprint release?
    10-31-2010 03:07 AM
    I was also unaware of a "software Sprint release". Any info on this would be appreciated. My wife has complained of her Transform being buggy and laggy. On her phone when it says install one ID pack to continue we started the Sprint one and then canceled the download so it is running stock 2.1 without any ID packs, then I installed LauncherPro for her and things run pretty good, a little slow sometimes. But not as slow as my old Android phones the G1 and Cliq XT. I guess 528mhz vs 800mhz the 800mhz is still better...Go figure.
    11-01-2010 03:19 PM
    I was also unaware of a "software Sprint release". Any info on this would be appreciated. My wife has complained of her Transform being buggy and laggy. On her phone when it says install one ID pack to continue we started the Sprint one and then canceled the download so it is running stock 2.1 without any ID packs, then I installed LauncherPro for her and things run pretty good, a little slow sometimes. But not as slow as my old Android phones the G1 and Cliq XT. I guess 528mhz vs 800mhz the 800mhz is still better...Go figure.
    If your wife feels a bit slow with launcherpro, set the screen in memory in LP preference. It makes LP even more snappy.
    11-01-2010 03:42 PM
    I forgot where it is on their website (internet is down) but try doing an update with your phone
    11-01-2010 09:25 PM
    I forgot where it is on their website (internet is down) but try doing an update with your phone
    Pretty sure this "sprint phone update" thing is a unicorn. The last update that Sprint claims is out there is Oct. 10 and I'm not even sure what good it does.

Sprint support link
    11-02-2010 09:24 AM
    Pretty sure this "sprint phone update" thing is a unicorn. The last update that Sprint claims is out there is Oct. 10 and I'm not even sure what good it does.

Sprint support link
    That's the one. Using that with my Launcher Pro has improved my phone significantly. Not saying that update alone will do the job.
    11-04-2010 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD