A few days ago my cellphone [above] started receiving "...upgrade to Android 5.1 ..." notifications when I clicked on certain Apps [which I cannot recall now]. That notification came up several (at least 5) times. Believing it was genuine - which it was - I clicked for the update. It would have updated but my cell's System only had 214 MB of the 4.07GB internal memory left. Since my Sharp Crystal was acting up anyway, I took it back to Boost Mobile (Wilson, NC) and "took it back to the box", hard-resetting the Sharp Crystal which then gave me back the 4.07 GB and whatever space I needed for the Android 5.1 update. NOW, the problem is that specific notification does not come up anymore and I cannot OTA Update my Sharp Crystal to the new release.
    I've searched Android Central, and also Goggled "How to Update a Sharp AQUOS Crystal to Android 5.1, however the results I've gotten were for updating Nexus devices. I have a Nexus 7 tablet but I need to update my Sharp Crystal. I especially want to see if I will then be able to move certain Apps to my 32 GB SD Card thereby freeing much needed Internal resident memory space.

Any viable solution[s] and guidance would be anxiously awaited, warmly Lauded, and such directives will be implicitly followed.

Agape, and Sincerely I'd appreciate the assistance
    06-17-2015 12:22 PM
    I hate to say this but i think you had a bug that went away when you did the hard reset. I have been looking for anything regarding this phone getting a Lollipop update, 5.0 or 5.1 and I cant even find a rumor about this happening. Everywhere I go it says no. I will keep looking and let you know if I find it, hope you can do the same

Good luck.
    06-28-2015 01:34 PM